Best of WDW!

GoofyRacer11

No harm, no foul.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, what did you think steak frites were? Steak fries ? I did that myself :) A lot of the time you see it steak-frites as in steak AND fries. It can be misleading.

-dave
No. I knew what they were from taking French throughout highschool. For my classes we referred to them as just fries. So when I saw that you mentioned them I thought you got confused.:lol:

lebeau

From a cart?

hmmmmmm

My daughter's hands-down favorite was the Edy's Dibs. We had to buy some from the grocery when we got home.

My wife loves Mickey bars.

Truth is, I don't stop at the snack carts all that often. I'm going to go Mickey Bar by default.

I spent a lot of time working for movie theaters. The smell of popcorn just about makes me sick.

We tried the pretzels in Germany. They were filling. But I found the salt overwhelming. And when I knocked off some of the salt, they were a little on the bland side. Honestly, I prefer Super Pretzels to the ones in Germany.

My favorite snack from a cart are the cinnamon covered almonds & pecans in AK near Kali River Rapids! I craved them the whole rest of our trip and looked everywhere to find them again. I finally found a cart that had the almonds in Hollywood Studios, but not the pecans.

sleepy01020

From a cart?

hmmmmmm

My daughter's hands-down favorite was the Edy's Dibs. We had to buy some from the grocery when we got home.

My wife loves Mickey bars.

Truth is, I don't stop at the snack carts all that often. I'm going to go Mickey Bar by default.

mmmmmm....micket bar...have to wait till December to have one:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom