Best of WDW!

mickey2008.1

traditionaly mexican food is not spicy, its the condiments that are. i traveled from mexico city to acapulco. Very bland for the main ingredients, but the sauces, whew! hottest green chiles i have ever had. Mexican food is based on cumin, chipotle, red and green pepppers, garlic, and white cheddar cheese. Cilantro is also very important to flavor. If you want hot, go find a place that sells ghost peppers, hottest in the world, and very hard to find. Best soup, simple miso at tepan edo.

My favorite I ever got was from Wolfgang Puck Express..I can't remember exactly what it was though. I just remember being highly impressed and have been wanting to go back ever since. We haven't made it back there the past few times we've gone to WDW though.

ms7479a

Three come to mind for me: the pork sandwich from Flame Tree BBQ and the Earl's Club and the Original from Earl of Sandwich.

SuzieN

Oh my gosh....too many to choose from!! I did love the ham and salami sandwich at Sunshine Seasons. We weren't terribly impressed with Earl of Sandwich, we found the sandwiches to be exceptionally salty.

ethansmommy

The turkey focaccia from starring rolls bakery in DHS is really good and huge. It's also nice to grab one of the giant butterfinger cupcakes for dessert. :)

disneycouple07

The Grand Mariner Orange Slush at Les Vins des Chefs de France. Best drink in the World Showcase. It is so refreshing on a hot, sunny day and priced approx $8 - $9.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom