Best of WDW!

Figment632

Original Poster
This is going to be an on going thread that will have a new topic each day. There will be an item picked and you can share your thoughts on where is the best of that item in WDW, each day I will pick a new item.

Todays item will be burgers.

Where in WDW is the best burger?

eddiemcgarrigle

For me it has to be Beaches And Cream. Definitely the best burger I had during my three weeks at WDW back in 2008. There where three of us (out if a group of five) eating burgers and we all agreed that the B&C effort was delicious. It's a big reason why B&C is penciled in for lunch on a few occasions for our trip in May.

Figment632

Original Poster
For me it has to be Beaches And Cream. Definitely the best burger I had during my three weeks at WDW back in 2008. There where three of us (out if a group of five) eating burgers and we all agreed that the B&C effort was delicious. It's a big reason why B&C is penciled in for lunch on a few occasions for our trip in May.

I will have to remember that one!

lebeau

Now that you mention it, I have actually had very few burgers at WDW. I'm sure I've had at least 1 per trip, but probably no more than 2. They have all been at counter service restaraunts and I can't say any of them really stand out. They were all passable, but I don't think any of them were as good as a Double from Wendy's.

I may check out the angus burger at Pecos Bills on my next trip (a month from now.) And if I can get a burger at Beaches and Cream without a long wait (unlikely, I'm told) I'll give that a try as well.

But for now, I can't pick a winner. No one rises above the level of mediocrity to deserve an award.

Figment632

Original Poster
Now that you mention it, I have actually had very few burgers at WDW. I'm sure I've had at least 1 per trip, but probably no more than 2. They have all been at counter service restaraunts and I can't say any of them really stand out. They were all passable, but I don't think any of them were as good as a Double from Wendy's.

I may check out the angus burger at Pecos Bills on my next trip (a month from now.) And if I can get a burger at Beaches and Cream without a long wait (unlikely, I'm told) I'll give that a try as well.

But for now, I can't pick a winner. No one rises above the level of mediocrity to deserve an award.

Yea don't hold your breath!! I really wish they would expand that place!

I have to say that I have never had a really great burger in wdw. They were undesirable as a child that I now as an adult I always choose something else to order.

lebeau

Yea don't hold your breath!! I really wish they would expand that place!

So I hear. I'd personally wait. But the wife and antsy 4-year-old won't. So it seems unlikely I'll get to try B&C this trip. Maybe next time.

Oh well. I'm trying to maximize my use of cs credits and burgers don't really do that.

stlbobby

B&C and Pecos are both great choices, but I'd have to go with Ragland Road. They have other things besides burgers, but their burgers are top-notch. Some of the best burgers I've ever had anywhere are at RR, and the night time music is excellent. One of my favorites.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
raglan road burger =:hurl:

My last trip to the world was for 3 weeks and i only had 1 burger, theres just too much good food to waste my $ on poor burgers

Nikki M

Hands down, the best burger in WDW is the Grilled Steak Burger at Le Cellier. They have house made onion ketchup that is so good. Top it off with an order of the best-I-have-ever-eaten, melt-in-your-mouth order of onion rings and you are set.

I am so hungry now - who brought this up?!??!?!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

stlbobby

Hands down, the best burger in WDW is the Grilled Steak Burger at Le Cellier. They have house made onion ketchup that is so good. Top it off with an order of the best-I-have-ever-eaten, melt-in-your-mouth order of onion rings and you are set.

I am so hungry now - who brought this up?!??!?!
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Sounds good, I'm always concentrating on the steaks there, but I may have to try this.

wdwwdeagle

I agree with Hoop Dee Doo fried chicken. I also thought the roasted chicken we got at Picnic in the Park was good. I assume they serve that in one of the AK restaurants.

TS -- I don't know, but I would like to find out everyone's opinion, as well.
(I cook a lot of chicken at home, so when we eat TS at WDW, no one ever orders chicken, but I'll bet there are some really good chicken dishes out there.)

Like this thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom