Best of the Value Resorts....and why

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I've never stayed in any of the WDW value resorts - in part because I've been spoiled by the deluxe, and also because none are close enough to MK for me. But for those of you who have stayed, which of them would you say are the best, or are they pretty much about the same except for the obvious differences in theming?

bethymouse

POP is very nice! AOA only has limited value rooms ( Little Mermaid) but they're nice. I wouldn't spend any more than 100$ a night for the All Star Resorts- they're well themed nice motels. But, to be on Disney property is best if that's what you can afford. Of course, All Star Music had family suites that can go for over 300$ a night!:eek:

Kokoum57

We like Pop Century best. Mostly because there are 3 pools, each with a different atmosphere to enjoy. Comes in handy for us during our "re-charge day" in the middle of our stay. We also enjoy the bridge walk over to AoA for a lunch or dinner.

Andy_0410

Only stayed at AS music
Was nice enough and did the job we needed it for but would prefer to spend a little more and stay in a moderate in future :)

popcenturylover

Any of the All Star Resorts
-Dedicated bus service
-Great theming all around the resort
-Great food court
Actually, the All-Star resorts share bus-service none of them have a dedicated bus route to themselves. Although, if you do stay at the All-Stars it is best to stay at Sports because the buses pick you up & drops you off there before the other two resorts.

NonnaT

Art of Animation, rooms are well kept. Really good food court. Dedicated bus. And can walk across a bridge and visit pop, which I love too. We have DVC, and stay there for one trip, and value for another.
No longer a value resort, AOfA is now a moderate...

crosswagon

Pop Century is our choice. We have always had to get 2 or 3 rooms for our family so we cannot swing the moderate and deluxe and continue to return annually. We tried the AofA the first year they opened and got rooms in the Little Mermaid section. AofA has wonderful theming but the Little Mermaid rooms are just a short walk to PoP Century which means a long(so beautifully themed) walk to AoA buses and food court. After 2 nights we swithced to PoP Century cause we were homesick! You really can't go wrong with either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom