Best Missed Attraction or Parade...

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

Oh My God! I'd totally forgotten about that commercial! I LOVED that one!!! :sohappy:

jrashadb, as always I totally agree with you ...there must be something we can do to bring the "wand" down...:animwink: :lol:

Man, I wish... :brick:
I was looking at some old pictures I have of SE, sans wand. It looked soooooooooooo much better back then. I took some friends there recently who hadn't been in a long time and they went through the whole process of liking it at first, then hating it by the time Illuminations was over.

jrashadb

Speaking of missed attractions, does anyone remember how SE used to be? To be quite honest, my memory is quite fuzzy on this one. I remember "Tomorrow's Child" and I know most of the beginning of the ride is basically the same, but I'm having problems remembering all of it.
I seem to remember some kind of AT&T command center, though...

NADisney

It will always be Mr.Toads Wild Ride and the Mickey Mouse Revue,I wish they would bring that one back and add more animated scenes .

:cry:

SamatBCV

Definately Horizons and Mr. Toad. I would have said Imagination, but I like the way they fixed it. Still not as good as the original, but much better than the second version.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by SamatBCV
I would have said Imagination, but I like the way they fixed it. Still not as good as the original, but much better than the second version. [/B]

You are so right about that ! I loved the original Imagination, however the second version :hurl: The last ones is much better though ! All it needs again is that wonderful room where everything was in white color , remember ? :(

SamatBCV

Originally posted by Horizons38

You are so right about that ! I loved the original Imagination, however the second version :hurl: The last ones is much better though ! All it needs again is that wonderful room where everything was in white color , remember ? :(

Yeah, but my favorite room was teh "carosel" (sp?) room where the Dreamfinder was in his dreamcatcher.

meeko_33785

Just found this board. Is it new? Anyway, some of my favorite attractions that are now gone are The Spirit of Pocahontas show from MGM Studios (this show should have stayed in the park longer), Main Street Cinema at MK (do like the Expo Hall better, but I miss the old shorts), and Mickey's Starland (it was kind of cheezy but fun and always full of characters). I also miss the Disney Character Hit Parade at MK if for no other reason than during the run of that parade it became a tradition to me to eat lunch at the Castle, see Cinderella there, and then watch for her to ride by in the pumpkin coach during the parade. Wish they used the coach for more than decorations at Special Events and use in Weddings.

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Onto some more parades. Anyone remember...

MICKEY MANIA!

Huh? Anyone...- The WeirdOne :D

MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MANIA lol i listened to it today......I actually liked this one and it was much more up beat

dixiegirl

i'm probably the only one but i miss the magical moments parade..........i love hearing that "do you remember the magic"? yes it's annoying but i miss it.......the snow globe parade is ok but i love and miss the magical moments........:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom