Best Mickey Character Breakfast?

andilubio

Original Poster
Hi,

I have my trip coming up in the ext 3 months and I am under pressure (siblings) to perform with my choices for dining o_O.

Having that in mind I am looking a Mickey character breakfast that also delivers in terms of food quality?

My initial thought was chef mickey but at the moment there are not slots available. I have at the moment booked 1900 park fare, but my fear is the kids wont be as familiar with those character, unless we start watching AIW and pooh all day. jeje

Tinkerkelle

We really enjoyed garden grill at epcot where chip and dale meet with mickey and pluto. Tusker house at animal kingdom is also a favourite and the buffet food is great. I think minnie and mickey are at the character meal at cape may cafe which might not book out as quickly as character dining in the park but we've never eaten there. Mickey is at the Ohana breakfast with lilo and stitch too.

andilubio

Original Poster
We have done Ohana before so its out of the picture. Can we do Tusker house even if we dont have tickets for the park that day?

In terms of food quality and diversity which would be the recommendation? I wasn't too big of a fan oh Ohana family buffet option.

Simba's Mom

The only character breakfast that I know of that has Mickey is the Chef Mickey's one at the Contemporary. Any others with Mickey? I like the one at Cape May that has Minnie.

belledream

The only character breakfast that I know of that has Mickey is the Chef Mickey's one at the Contemporary. Any others with Mickey? I like the one at Cape May that has Minnie.
Mickey is also at Garden Grill in Epcot and Tusker House in Animal Kingdom.

Chef Mickey's is the only one with the Fab 5.

zurgandfriend

My DS always liked Chef Mickey's best, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto and Chip n Dale. His all time favorite was the Liberty Tree Tavern and although he's in college he is still angry that the characters aren't there anymore.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Tusker House would be our favorite by far. Great character interaction, traditional breakfast fare as well as some unique offerings, And that addictive jambo juice!

Chef Mickey's is a good choice if you can't get into Tusker House.

danyoung56

One of the cool things about Tusker House is that you can book your breakfast an hour before the park opens. That means you not only get to see the park with almost no one else around, but you'll be positioned ahead of the crowds at rope drop. And it's a great buffet with a lot of different, very tasty items.

JohnD

We really enjoyed garden grill at epcot where chip and dale meet with mickey and pluto. Tusker house at animal kingdom is also a favourite and the buffet food is great. I think minnie and mickey are at the character meal at cape may cafe which might not book out as quickly as character dining in the park but we've never eaten there. Mickey is at the Ohana breakfast with lilo and stitch too.

I second Garden Grill. You meet Mickey, Chip and Dale, and Pluto. The characters make a point to come to every table and its not chaotic like Chef Mickey's. Plus the food is overflowing. You start off with a giant pastry in a skillet and a bowl of fruit. Breakfast is served on a skillet consisting of eggs (cooked to order), ham, linked sausage, bacon, potatoes, and Mickey waffles. Having the restaurant rotate doesn't hurt either.

Belle_MTL

Chef Mickey's is our favourite. We also really enjoyed Cape May, but Mickey is not there. When we went to Cape May we had an early reservation and it was quiet enough that Minnie pulled up a chair to sit with us for a bit. The food quality is great at both places.

MissingDisney

We prefer Cape May. No Mickey but everyone else. The pace and atmosphere is sooooo much more relaxing and the food is much better, IMHO. Made to order crepes? Yes, please! And it's doesn't require park entry, if that's an issue for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom