Best meal for a no plans meal

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
We'll be hopping from MK to DHS and have a car. We're going to need a meal between parks so we're looking for something near to DHS. Either a QS or easy walk up TS. Maybe at the Swalphin? We're not even sure if it will be lunch or dinner because it will be a go with the flow day. THNX

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Captain's Grille at Yacht Club is pretty good, I had a nice lunch there in March. It wasn't very busy so it might be an easy walk up TS. I had dinner there a long time ago, in 2009, and it was a nice dinner but I don't know how walk up it would be for dinner. I have heard the Crew's Cup lounge at the Yacht Club is really good too. We didn't get to try it but I guess it shares a kitchen with Captain's Grille or Yachtsman (I can't remember.).

Also, there is ESPN along the Boardwalk. I haven't eaten there in years either, last time I was there I got nachos and they were good. But it was pretty dead during the day. It might be different if there was a big sporting event though.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
If you're going from mk to dhs does this mean you're parking at ttc? If so maybe it's best to grab lunch at Kona before leaving the ttc lot.
THNX we're going to have the car that day, but we're hitting Poly on check in day and I'm thinking it may be just a tad early for a lapu. :D

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hey Figgie, some stops around DHS that I know of are The Garden Grove Café or Il Mulino in the Swan and the Captain’s Grille or the Crew’s Club Lounge in the Yacht Club.
THNX Swalphin is looking good at this point and it will give us a good excuse to check out the place for a bit.:)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Just bear in mind it costs to park at Swalphin even if only for lunch. Or you can park at one of the other nearby resorts and walk over
THNX we may park at DHS and take the boat or walk there. Or we may go there on one of our "off" days

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom