Best Margarita in WDW.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Now I love a refreshing cocktail now and again,and my favourite has to be the Margarita.I've never tried one at WDW. so where has the best in your opinions?Hopefully there are Margarita fans out there.:slurp:

Pioneer Hall

Just go to La Cava and you won't be disappointed. They have a large selection, and your favorite will probably depend on your preferences. I enjoy the Jalapeno and Blood Orange ones. Also, if you like a spicier drink, then the Orange Fire Margarita at La Hacienda is very good as well. The only downside to the margaritas is that they are pricy...somewhere around 12-14 per drink.

mbtohill

Without a doubt La Cava Tequila serves the best margaritas at WDW. Pricey yes, but worth it, and very strong so you just need one. The jalapeno is one of our favorites, but we've tried them all and they are all delicious.

Pioneer Hall

Without a doubt La Cava Tequila serves the best margaritas at WDW. Pricey yes, but worth it, and very strong so you just need one. The jalapeno is one of our favorites, but we've tried them all and they are all delicious.

I've found strength to be in the eye of the bartender making it that day. Sometimes I have had them measure out how much alcohol they put in (which comes out pretty weak) and other times they just pour nicely.

real mad hatter

Original Poster
Cheers!

Ok,many thanks for your choices,La Cava it is,but where is it.I guess it's in Epcot at Mexico.This must be new unless I've just walked past it on my last visit 2010.

NiarrNDisney

Best Margaritas:

Epcot - La Cava del Tequila (Any), Itlay (Italian margarita from Gelato cart)

DHS - High Octane's Stop Light Margarita (next to Studio Catering Co.)

DTD - Margarita Bar (Any - Market Place)

Resorts - CRS (Any - Laguna Bar and Siestas Cantina)

Pioneer Hall

Ok,many thanks for your choices,La Cava it is,but where is it.I guess it's in Epcot at Mexico.This must be new unless I've just walked past it on my last visit 2010.

Inside the pavilion where the boat ride is. When you come down the ramp once you are inside it will be on the right.

EvilQueen-T

I agree that the best margaritas on property are at la cava. I haven't been to the tequila bar at dtd tho. If you get a chance to visit la cava on a Monday-Thursday you can ask the wait staff to do a margarita tasting flight. It's off menu and you don't get to choose your flavors but it's well worth it. We've done it on two different occasions.

tequllamargaritaflightlacavaepcot.jpg

lnzlacavatequilaflightbefore.jpg

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I agree that the best margaritas on property are at la cava. I haven't been to the tequila bar at dtd tho. If you get a chance to visit la cava on a Monday-Thursday you can ask the wait staff to do a margarita tasting flight. It's off menu and you don't get to choose your flavors but it's well worth it. We've done it on two different occasions.

tequllamargaritaflightlacavaepcot.jpg

lnzlacavatequilaflightbefore.jpg

How much is the flight??

Pioneer Hall

The flight is only offered at certain times, and in my experience you usually get a no more often than a yes. I have tried to get that in what must have been my last 6 visits (varying days of the week), and was always told that it isn't being offered.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
The flight is only offered at certain times, and in my experience you usually get a no more often than a yes. I have tried to get that in what must have been my last 6 visits (varying days of the week), and was always told that it isn't being offered.

Ill be there for 3 weeks so il try each week :ROFLOL::slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom