Best lounges for eats and drinks

Jennifer66

Original Poster
DH and I are doing our first couple-only trip over Labor Day weekend and I only have 3 ADRs scheduled (BoG dinner, Sanaa and HBD lunch). This leaves 2 lunches and 2 dinners open, and we'd like to eat in lounges for most of them. We will mainly be at EP and EP resort area (except one day MK) at our open times. We both enjoy good cocktails and like to share food. Any suggestions?

mlw119

Yes, the Crew's Cup Lounge at the Yacht Club is an excellent choice. At the Dolphin, there's Todd English's restaurant bluezoo. The food there is very good, so if you like seafood, that lounge is a good choice. The Belle Vue Lounge at the Boardwalk is super cozy, but for dinner hours, it's strictly a drink menu only, which is unfortunate. But you could always stop off there for a little nightcap. For Epcot, La Cava del Tequila is tucked away inside the Mexico pavilion and it's got a great atmosphere.

Sweet Melissa

I have to add another vote for bluezoo. The other restaurant lounges at the Swan and Dolphin (Kimonos, Shula's, Il Mulino and the Cabana Bar) are also quite good, and often less crowded than Disney-operated spots. I also like the Cape Town Lounge inside Jiko.

ABQ

Oh, here's another I thought of, though it's not a traditional lounge, you could try out Tutto Gusto inside Epcot. Not to be confused with Tutto Italia. Gusto does not take reservations and only has a limited menu, but the wine flights are awesome and the food is darned good. Since it's just the two of you, you'll probably get seated in little time as they have a few tables just for two, that they never move to make a table for four+

NiarrNDisney

My favorites and quite possible the best are:

blueZoo Bar (Dolphin)
Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
Raglan Road (DTD)
Rose & Crown Pub (Epcot)
Territory Lounge (WL)
Tune in Lounge (DHS)
Tutto Gusto (Epcot)
the Wave Bar (CR)

JonMcIntosh

First trip coming up and I'm fantasizing about a Lapu Lapu from the Tambu Tambu.
Have one of those and then try to say that 5 times.

The MadHatter

+1 crews cup
Boneless-Chicken-Wings-Crews-Cup-Lounge.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom