Best Location for Bike Ride?

Jess G

Hubby has the pics on his phone so I don't have them now, but we really enjoyed renting 2 bikes from SSR and riding them through the treehouse villas as well as across the bridge to disney springs. There is a bike rack right near the christmas store where you can lock them up. It was the highlight of our trip as well as the cause of my sunburn lol

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Hubby has the pics on his phone so I don't have them now, but we really enjoyed renting 2 bikes from SSR and riding them through the treehouse villas as well as across the bridge to disney springs. There is a bike rack right near the christmas store where you can lock them up. It was the highlight of our trip as well as the cause of my sunburn lol

Wow I didn't even think of that! 2 birds with one stone. Is there a trail along the water there?

Upvote 0

Jess G

Wow I didn't even think of that! 2 birds with one stone. Is there a trail along the water there?

Yes there is! There is a trail along the water to disney springs (lined up with rocking chairs if you need a break) and there are 2 routes to treehouse villas, one a little faster through the middle of the resort and one a little longer along the water. It's very nice!

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Yes there is! There is a trail along the water to disney springs (lined up with rocking chairs if you need a break) and there are 2 routes to treehouse villas, one a little faster through the middle of the resort and one a little longer along the water. It's very nice!
Thank you! This will be one of our top options!
I'm not going to schedule too many ADRs.. or at least TRY not to.. so I'm getting a rough idea of our days and location to then decide where to eat.
I'm sure I'll switch them all around ago lol.. but my ADR window is coming up shortly.

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

IMG_3196.JPG
CSR is near AKL. You can eat churros afterward. It's fairly flat and pretty view around lake. It's also close to mini-golf if that's your thing.

Upvote 0

Jess G

Thank you! This will be one of our top options!
I'm not going to schedule too many ADRs.. or at least TRY not to.. so I'm getting a rough idea of our days and location to then decide where to eat.
I'm sure I'll switch them all around ago lol.. but my ADR window is coming up shortly.

When are you going back?!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom