Best Hamburger at WDW??

captainkidd

1.) its quick and cheap, and you know what you are getting...
2.) beaches has a great theme, thats it.
3.) At Pico's I was full off of a standard burger, at Beaches I had to order the double. To make things worse it was 14 dollars for a burger that just sucked. I hate chain restaurants... and the beaches was worse than something I would get at chilis.

I don't remember Beaches being much more expensive than Pecos. In fact, if you look at allearsnet, Beaches burger is $8.99 and Pecos is $8.09. Beaches has more than a great theme - They have excellent ice cream.

I think it's all personal preference. I remember the Beaches burger being very good. Pecos burger tasted no different than any other Disney fast food burger, which since they switched to "angus" and a whole wheat bun, have been pretty lousy.

wizards8507

New review for Paradiso 37 in the Unofficial Guide is pretty positive, saying that its one of the few restaurants that will actually cook you a medium rare burger.

ddbowdoin

You take the food at Sci Fi for what it is. The sandwiches are decent, but you go there and pay for the atmosphere. I enjoy taking a first timer there and looking at when they get to the drive in for the first time...no matter the age the look is usually similar :lol:

absolutely agree... hence why we went twice this year. it's a fun time, service is pretty entertaining as well. The italian chicken sandwich isn't bad.

I don't remember Beaches being much more expensive than Pecos. In fact, if you look at allearsnet, Beaches burger is $8.99 and Pecos is $8.09. Beaches has more than a great theme - They have excellent ice cream.

I think it's all personal preference. I remember the Beaches burger being very good. Pecos burger tasted no different than any other Disney fast food burger, which since they switched to "angus" and a whole wheat bun, have been pretty lousy.

A single doesn't do it for me at Beaches... because its just cheese, lettuce and tomato (included, extras are a little steep considering what you are getting). I just wasn't impressed, food wise. Theme of the place is awesome and the ice cream is to die for (ie kitchen sink)

JillC LI

dont expect much... amazing venue and awesome to eat in the car! food... eh, its ok. ps, order the onion rings, they're pretty decent

We thought the experience was tons of fun. The food was quite good if not gourmet. The shakes were great though!

dave&di

We stayed at the Grand Floridian in 2008 and my BF loved the Grand Floridian Burger at the Grand Floridian Cafe, it's a burger with lobster tail, asparagus, hollandaise sauce and a tomato salad. No its not a typical burger but he loved it.

GeoDonJac34

A few years back I had a blue cheese burger at Le Cellier for lunch, and I thought it was outstanding. I had a burger there last October, it had some kind of barbecue sauce on it. I couldn't even finish it. I'm not sure if they still have burgers now that it is signature.

njDizFan

I have never tried either, but the burger at LeCellier and Sanaa but sound awesome.

Now, I am all for the occasional frozen patty burger, with the right toppings it can be fairly tasty.

but,IMO, a truely great burger has to be: never frozen, a maximum of 85% lean content, seared on the grill, and have some pink in the middle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom