Best Gift Shop in ALL of WDW?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Mouse Gear - has the best selection of clothing. But also love the Christmas Shop at DTD and the one at MK which smells like Christmas year round!

But if you want bling, then it is Arribas Brothers.

JiminyandTink

Agree with everything mentioned (World of Disney, Mouse Gears, Emporium, Art of Disney, Christmas Shop) but I just wanted to show some love to Keystone Clothiers in DHS as well

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
My personal favorite is the Art of Disney and Mouse Gear. World of Disney is great too, but it can be a madhouse sometimes.

Sometimes? I've never been in that store when it's not a sea of people. I've visited EPCOT just to go to Mouse Gear.

DizneyPryncess

MouseGears is pretty great. I can't handle the crowds at World of Disney. If I could rent it out & shop at my own pace, it'd be number one. :) But I usually walk in and back out pretty quickly. I also really like the gift shop on the Boardwalk. I always find a few little things in there that I didn't see elsewhere. I'm a big fan of TrenD in DTD too.

rob0519

It really depends on the type of items for which you are shopping. For resorts shops we like the CR and Polynesian.
In DTD, we always stop at The Art of Disney, The Christmast Shop, The Kitchen Shop, The Pin Center and World of Disney.

As long time visiors to the resort, we're finding it harder and harder to spend our money as the quality and selection of the merchandise available goes down each year while the prices go up. It used to be every park and resort had something unique, now you can get the same staple merchandise in almost any store.

ctxak98

I have a favorite at each park but not a favorite in General

Magic Kingdom-pirates gift shop has some unique stuff

Epcot- Mouse Gear, but all the pavilions have something unique

Hollywood Studios- All the shops on hollywood and Sunset Boulevard I count as one. Love the detail of each store. ( also loved the backlot tour shop it had unique collectibles)

Animal Kingdom- Expedition Everest shop

DTD- World of Disney and Art of Disney. Such great stores!

CheshireCat12

Mouse Gear, World of Disney at DTD just because it carries almost everything, Mitsukoshi, and I agree about AKL having the best resort shop! It's a feast for the eyes!

Disnee4Me

Wouldn't call this the best, but in EPCOT, as you leave France and head toward England, there was (may still be there) to the left, down a path a gift shop where in the early 90s, I purchased the neatest beaded Mickey evening bag. Love this bag and still use it for dressy occasions.

Matt_Black

Wouldn't call this the best, but in EPCOT, as you leave France and head toward England, there was (may still be there) to the left, down a path a gift shop where in the early 90s, I purchased the neatest beaded Mickey evening bag. Love this bag and still use it for dressy occasions.

I believe you're referring to the World Traveler gift shop at the International Gateway; if so, then yes- it's still there.

AndyS2992

The only stores I ever spend much time in our:
The Emporium - Magic Kingdom
Mouse Gear - Epcot
Mitsukoshi - Japan, Epcot
World of Disney - Downtown Disney
Everything POP - Disney's Pop Century Resort

Mainly because they are the biggest and offer the most merchandise. :)

Last edited:

SnarkyMonkey

Another vote for Mouse Gears. I love it.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Once Upon a Toy. That's pretty fun too. And I always have to visit The Chapeau on Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom