Best Gift Shop in ALL of WDW?

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
We could go park-by-park, but I'd rather ask: What is your SINGLE favorite WDW gift shop?

I enjoy Emporium quite a bit, but I think the majority of the time we get our stuff at Mouse Gear in Epcot.

Matt_Black

Toy Soldier at the UK Pavilion, because they've got Monty Python and Doctor Who swag. Fun fact- Halloween 2013 I was there looking at some DW merch and began chatting up some other guests who likewise enjoy the Doctor. At that moment two young guests in costume come strolling in- the 10th Doctor and a Weeping Angel. Myself and those I'd been speaking with were in agreement that that was awesome.

Cmdr_Crimson

While not on Property The character warehouse at the Premium outlet off of Vineland......Why? Most merchandise is half off it's original price..

StarWarsGirl

Of course I love Tatooine Traders. It had Star Wars stuff galore, which is obviously right up my alley. It's also very well done theme-wise. I also find great stuff in the Emporium. I love the Chinese gift shop as well because so much of their stuff is reasonably priced and useful. And of course, Mousegear is where if you are looking for something, that something probably is there.

RubyLee

Toy Soldier at the UK Pavilion, because they've got Monty Python and Doctor Who swag. Fun fact- Halloween 2013 I was there looking at some DW merch and began chatting up some other guests who likewise enjoy the Doctor. At that moment two young guests in costume come strolling in- the 10th Doctor and a Weeping Angel. Myself and those I'd been speaking with were in agreement that that was awesome.
I have to ask.....did you blink? :geek:

copcarguyp71

MouseGear is our top spot but I will say that the Epcot gift shop as you enter world showcase had some unique items I had not seen anywhere else on our last trip.

wsmith1978

Mouse Gear is probably the best that I've been to, though my sentimental favorite is the resort gift shop at Wilderness Lodge. :inlove: I also love Emporium and all the shops in Animal Kingdom. Actually, I love all the gift shops at all the parks. :D

TB4244

Memento Mori, I thought the HM merch they had in there was outstanding. I settled on one Tshirt, but I could have bought a lot more and I'm not even slightly gothy :)

Of the big ones, MouseGear is more pleasant to shop in for me than Emporium. Honestly, I prefer Emporium, but that place in the evening is a blood pressure booster.
AKL definitely has the best resort gift shop in my opinion, and more and more, I'm enjoying lengthy browsing sessions in Mitsukoshi.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom