Best Friends Pet Care

Gt2BtheGoodLife

Original Poster
Not sure if this has actually been posted or not but just a pleasant reminder that Disney does have kennels on property for those who travel with furry friends and are not staying at a hotel that allows animals. Please if you are traveling with a furry friend look into this or any other kennels in the area (I don't know any sorry) and yes I know that kennels are stressful for animals, don't get me wrong. But this is 10 times better than leaving your dog in the car at the TTC while you're in the park (yes, I saw that last night, it broke my heart.)

Here's their website including rates (seriously, a flat screen tv. Like, this is epic.) Just like everything else in Disney, reservations are recommended!

http://www.bestfriendspetcare.com/waltdisneyworldresort/services-rates/boarding/

luv

I boarded my cat there once. It was just for 24 hours. She was NOT happy, lol. She didn't eat a thing and when I picked her up she was all scared and skittish. She didn't even whine in the car about being in her carrier or scratch at it or anything. SO pathetic, lol. But she bounced back quickly once we were home.

They seem to take decent care of the animals. The staff was almost all college-aged kids and they were extremely nice to me when I called to check on the cat and they seem very kind with the animals.

I'd take my cat back there if I was stuck.

There are pet-friendly hotels in Orlando! Not at WDW, but Uni has pet-friendly hotels (you can even order room service for your cat or dog, lol) and there are several others in the area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom