Best Drink On Property??

DisneyFreakEst1994

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

Sooooooo my 21st birthday is in March and my parent surprised me with a 5 day trip the week of my birthday. I'll actually be celebrating at WDW. I'm so excited!!!

Here's the thing, my parents have given me a task.... to choose where I'm going to have my first legal drink at. Has to be on property according to them haha.

Any suggestions? What is your favorite drink on property? I can't decide! HELP :):)

R W B

I have 2 favorites, one is the Long Island Iced Tea from the bar at O Hana's. Not sure why or how this was so good but I had one every night as a night cap on my trip last March when I stayed there. (Just a FYI incase you don't know, it taste nothing like tea.)

The next one is the Grand Marnier Orange Slush sold in France in Epcot. It's at its own stand in front of the France pavilion. This drink is pretty tasty but will hit you if you aren't careful.

As always, make sure you don't drink on an empty stomach, that can be a real buzz kill. Also, avoid drinking too much in the heat, I'm from New Orleans, trust me when I say heat and drunkenness does not mix well lol.

Most of all have a great time! 21 was only 6 years ago for me but it was an awesome year!

Sweet Melissa

The One Night in Mexico at the bluezoo lounge is my favorite right now. Its a mescal drink, smooth yet full of complex flavors like pomegranate and habanero shrub.

PhilharMagician

Here are a few ideas for some out of this world cocktails that I have only found in WDW.

Chocolate Covered Cherry @ Jiko in AKL and might also be able to get it at Victoria Falls Lounge in AKL Jambo House (Cherry Brandy, Amarula Crème Liqueur, Vodka, Dark Crème de Cacao) It is extremely tasty.

Shadow is available @ Bellvue Lounge at the Boardwalk Resort. (Chambord Raspberry Liqueur, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanilla Vodka and Heavy Cream).

Also an honorable mention for the Lapu Lapu available @ Ohana' and Tambu Lounge. This is a high octane drink and I would recommend that if you try this that you keep it to one and have it after you have put food in your stomach.

Don't get involved in doing shots of Tequila for you first drink.

Have fun on your Birthday trip!

dreamfinder

Are the Rum infused Dole Whips a year round thing yet?

OR

Will Trader Sam's be open by then? @tikiman is still reporting early 2015, not sure if March is too early or not.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ditto the beer flights at Raglan Road. You have several to select from, or you can make your own

If I could be 21 again, my first legal beverage at Disney would be a bottle of really good champagne.....during dinner at Victoria & Albert's.

MickeyMomV

Ditto the beer flights at Raglan Road. You have several to select from, or you can make your own

If I could be 21 again, my first legal beverage at Disney would be a bottle of really good champagne.....during dinner at Victoria & Albert's.
Speaking of flights.... The Godiva flights at Whispering Canyon are delicious!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Speaking of flights.... The Godiva flights at Whispering Canyon are delicious!!

Wait, they serve alcohol at Whispering Canyons and it is CHOCOLATE?! How did I miss that... I know what I'm doing after the fireworks at MK during our trip next month...taking the boat over to WL, that's what.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom