Best Crab Legs?

AngryEyes

Original Poster
So, we're heading down in a couple weeks and my family would like to have some seafood one night, preferably crab legs. It can be all you can eat or not. That really doesn't matter.

The best we can do around here is Red Lobster, so it shouldn't be too hard to do better.

Now, I don't eat seafood, so it would be nice to find a place with a good steak or chicken dish for me, also.

Right now, the plan is Joe's Crab Shack, but if I can do better for them, it would be great

Any thoughts?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
So, we're heading down in a couple weeks and my family would like to have some seafood one night, preferably crab legs. It can be all you can eat or not. That really doesn't matter.

The best we can do around here is Red Lobster, so it shouldn't be too hard to do better.

Now, I don't eat seafood, so it would be nice to find a place with a good steak or chicken dish for me, also.

Right now, the plan is Joe's Crab Shack, but if I can do better for them, it would be great

Any thoughts?
Fultons in DTD.

AngryEyes

Original Poster
You are considering Joes Crabshack as an alternative and you question the reviews. That's like trying to decide between authentic Mexican food and Taco Bell and choosing Taco Bell. Good luck!

That's funny. No, the reviews on WDW's site give it just over three stars. That's why I wondered aloud if people are just being stingy with their reviews because of the expense. I appreciate the suggestion.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
High Tide Harry's

http://hightideharrys.com/

That's funny. No, the reviews on WDW's site give it just over three stars. That's why I wondered aloud if people are just being stingy with their reviews because of the expense. I appreciate the suggestion.

I'd eat at Joe's before Fultons. Years ago Fultons was always spot on, now that is no longer the case.

disney4life2008

Go to Joe's Crab Shack. Most people on here will recommend a place (just because its on property) or a offsite place - and in either situation - you end up paying lots of money for no food. At Joes you know you will get a good amount of food at a much better price.

disney4life2008

Check the menu at Cape May. My husband realized he likes crab legs about a year ago. We took him to Cape May in August and he loved it. There was prime rib on the buffet while we were there. We ate their twice and he would have gone a third.

I have heard great things about Cape May. I would actually give this a try but I do not like seafood enough to pay for it.

Bcakd

Check the menu at Cape May. My husband realized he likes crab legs about a year ago. We took him to Cape May in August and he loved it. There was prime rib on the buffet while we were there. We ate their twice and he would have gone a third.

We LOVE Cape May Café/Buffet! We had never been until 2011. We took an anniversary adults only trip, and just thought it was great. We now book it every trip. The seafood is great, but there are so many other proteins, everyone in your group should be able to find something they enjoy. We, too, are big fans of Joe's Crab Shack. But you can usually get Joe's any weekend at home. Go ahead and venture out. No park admission required, and after eating you can walk around the beautiful pool and on over to The Boardwalk while you enjoy a ice cream for desert......if there is room! Have fun!

Scott10

The Cape May comments are spot on! I was unsure about crab legs until our last trip and we used our "relaxation day" to have a dinner at Cape May and I could not believe how much I enjoyed their buffet. The short walk to Beaches and Cream ended up just being a site seeing visit as my belly couldn't take anymore food after my new found love of crab legs!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom