Best Character Meals

chrisbarry

Book 1900 Park Faire breakfast as late as possible. They don't have lunch. I had an 11:30 breakfast booked for me and my 10-year-old twins. By the time we were halfway through breakfast there was our table and one other. This was August, peak time. The characters spent so much time with us because there was no one else there. It was pretty awesome. And the lobster eggs Benedict is delicious!

21stamps

Book 1900 Park Faire breakfast as late as possible. They don't have lunch. I had an 11:30 breakfast booked for me and my 10-year-old twins. By the time we were halfway through breakfast there was our table and one other. This was August, peak time. The characters spent so much time with us because there was no one else there. It was pretty awesome. And the lobster eggs Benedict is delicious!
This makes me feel better! I booked a 2pm brunch at 1900 park fare..only time available and the latest seating.. Was very nervous they we may not get much interaction because of it

chrisbarry

This makes me feel better! I booked a 2pm brunch at 1900 park fare..only time available and the latest seating.. Was very nervous they we may not get much interaction because of it

I didn't know they were doing brunch, but I think the latest seating is the key point. We had more than one character at our table because they had nothing else to do. It was so much fun. They won't rush you out either. Take your time. Enjoy your meal.

Last edited:

21stamps

I didn't know they were doing brunch, but I think the latest seating is the key point. We had more than one character at our table because they had nothing else to do. It was so mush fun. They won't rush you out either. Take your time. Enjoy your meal.
I didn't know either! Just happened to see one opening.. Apparently it's only during the holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom