Best Character Dining Experience

Monkee Girl

I am going to say 1900 for best character experience. Lady Tremain and the girls are a hoot. They aren't your normal quiet dainty princess. But you still get that with Cinderella being there too and for the ladies, the handsome Mr. Charming attends as well. To watch Cinderella and her prince waltz and get the other guests involved is a dream to watch (pull up some Youtube videos and you'll see what I mean. The food is not the best and I prefer to be waited on as opposed to buffet but if you want real interaction, go with 1900 Park fair dinner.

My favorite breakfast is Norway with the princesses. They are so sweet and the food is amazing.

Matt_Black

Personally, I think they made Cinderella a little too nice for the meet & greets. Rewatch the movie; she's got a bit of a feisty streak in her, as she was totally about to wreck that cat's business with her broom.

PHS79

Our last trip, Feb 2013, we did 5 character meals.
Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys: good food and all the classic characters
Breakfast @ Akhershus: very good food and all most all the princesses (our daughters favorite)
Breakfast @ Hollywood and Vine: ok food, same with characters
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fair: probably the worst food we had (maybe it was just a bad night), but the characters were good, but it was really loud (probably the loudest restaurant we ate at)
Dinner @ Crystal Palace: good food and good character interaction

Our next trip, Feb 2015 here is what we are doing: (B and D) Chef Mickeys, (B) Akhershus, (B) CP, (B) Hollywood and Vine only because they have Sofia and Doc McStuffins, (B) Tusker House.

HollyAD

Cape May Cafe has been our best breakfast character experience by far. Less crowded than Chef Mickeys and the quality of the food was much better. It is also not in a park so you can hit in during a non park day and be right at the Boardwalk to walk around and explore. There are less characters but it seemed like they spent more time at the table.

dupac

Cape May Cafe has been our best breakfast character experience by far. Less crowded than Chef Mickeys and the quality of the food was much better. It is also not in a park so you can hit in during a non park day and be right at the Boardwalk to walk around and explore. There are less characters but it seemed like they spent more time at the table.
We've been planning a family vacation and my SIL wants to have one character meal for my nieces and nephew. I sent out an email to the family with some of my recommendations. I did NOT include Chef Mickey's because I have not heard good things about it generally. Then last night I had a nightmare that everyone went behind my back and decided on CM! Lol! I don't think it would actually be that bad in real life though haha

stevehousse

We've been planning a family vacation and my SIL wants to have one character meal for my nieces and nephew. I sent out an email to the family with some of my recommendations. I did NOT include Chef Mickey's because I have not heard good things about it generally. Then last night I had a nightmare that everyone went behind my back and decided on CM! Lol! I don't think it would actually be that bad in real life though haha
The food at all the character meals are usually the same pretty such. Each location seems to have 1 or 2 signature items found at their restaurant only. Chef Mickeys is not bad at all, I wouldn't rule it out, plus you get all five characters squeezed in there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom