Best Cast Member Experience

Seano846

Original Poster
What was your best experience with a CM at WDW? One time a CM re-rang up about 20 items for me, and applied a discount that I did not now that I was eligible for and saved me over $100.00.:)

Ariel

Once we were waiting early one morning to get a bus from the MK to our character breakfast at the Yacht Club and were running later. A bus came over marked special and the driver asked where we were going. We explained our situation and he drove us there right away. It was like we had our own special bus. I just thought that was the nicest thing!:)

jay_london

Without doubt Disney cast members are the most professional people in the tourist industry, I would say in the world. In general they are more than helpful and more than willing to tend to problems you may encounter. Always polite and chatty.

In actual fact last year I got talking to one of the maids and she told me of an English family she remembered. She went on to say how lovely the wife and children were but they were let down by the beer swilling husband that seemed to be in a permanent state of drunkeness. She tried her best to remember the name of the family but just couldn't remember although strangely enough she remembered they came from Liverpool. Perhaps we should try to find this family any one have any ideas?

jay

Seano846

Original Poster
Now THAT is FUNNY!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

markymark

HANG ON

That sound just like........ naa it can't be...could it?

Actually while I'm here, I'll tell a wee tale of the poor ex-cm we found on a street corner at Downtown Disney.

Poor dear used to work at the Grand Floridian, she was apparently fired because of the strange language she had been converted to. By a man who just mysteriously went be the name of "J"

She didn't see what was wrong with going up the "Apples & Pears" to do the bed's, and when she was weary, she asked for time to rest her "Plates O' Meat". All this was fine but it was when she started saying "Elephant and Castle.....Sttick It Up your *$%*e" she really began to offend people. She could not stop, and kept insistng that she was from "Darhn Sarrf". Poor woman, she now spends all her time begging and trying to gain employment at The Rose & Crown in EC. She pleaded with us to try and find this "J" and bring him to justice!! Any ideas? ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom