Best Attraction in the World: Epcot

Which of these is your favorite Epcot attraction?

• The American Adventure

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • Soarin'

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Spaceship Earth

Votes: 54 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maelstrom

I voted for Spaceship Earth, but I suppose that I was really thinking of the "idea" of Spaceship Earth, and the previous versions. The current narration and "finale" (if you can call it that) is seriously lacking.

Demeter Tess

SSE. It's a classic and really captures the "feel" of EPCOT for me. Aside from walking the World Showcase, it's the one attraction that really stands out for me as something I can't wait to ride each and every time.

EPCOT Explorer

The American Adventure is a good choice if you are into a sugar coated and laughable version of American history
I'm a History Major, and I have no problems with it. It presents the information factually and is a patriotic and inspiring.

What did you expect, a full hour on the Panic of 1837 and other notable "fun times"? :lol:

Oh, and OP....Why is SSE in FW East? It's in FW Central...

Astro_Digital

I'm a history major so...

Do I have problems with it? Yes, but it still conveys the message it set out to do.

Sorry to bump and old thread but if you are a history major you should know that Americans have done and have been responsible for many evil things.

Racism, slavery, sweat shops, murdering native Americans, introducing such as Small Pox, stealing the land, pollution, exploiting natural resources and the list does go on and on.

Today the Americans are still bipolar crushing poverty and extremely rich.

But Yes I understand "The American Adventure" and I approve. I keep in mind it is "Disney" and supposed to be "The happiest place on Earth". You can hardly do that making everybody that left the American Experience miserable by representing the evil side of "The American Adventure".

There were a few references to slavery and exploiting native American and for Disney that will have to do. All I hope for is the parents of the children watching "The American Adventure" do make sure that the children learn the full truth.

People should know the American Adventure is not unique all the countries in Epcot sugar coat their countries. The French film, beauty and classical music do you think their are no slums or anything dirty in France? The Canadian film, they do not show drunk and homeless native Americans "Canada is in America" freezing in a bitter cold winter. The film in China no Army shots.....

The American Adventure is sugar coated but so what it is still good Epcot type of entertainment. The only thing is it is over 25 years old does anybody think it is time to change it update it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom