Best Attraction in the World: Dinoland USA

What is your favorite attraction in Dinoland USA of Disney's Animal Kingdom?

• The Boneyard

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Fossil Fun Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding Nemo -- The Musical

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Primevil Whirl

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • TriceraTop Spin

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • DINOSAUR

Votes: 62 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perry23

Except for Dinosaur there is not so much more in Dinoland that I'm interested in.:shrug:
That means: One vote for Dinosaur.

jonnyc

I've gone for Dinosaur, one of my fave attractions in the world..

No votes for Primevil Whirl yet, i wonder if it will stay this way.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I know a lot of people are going to say "not Nemo" because of a few reasons: A) It SHOULDN'T be part of Dinoland, B) It's an ATTRACTION and not a RIDE (even though the name of the game is the Best Attraction in the World), and C) Because the line is crazy long and half the time you don't know for sure if you'll get in or not.
HOWEVER: A) It's still the best, regardless of theme, B) Come on, folks, we're voting for attractions, not rides, and C) I'm ignoring that. When considering my favorite attraction I only consider it from when it starts to when it ends.
THEREFORE Finding Nemo: The Musical > Dinosaur (which is very broken).

Okay, I'll get off the soapbox now...

The Empress Lilly

Disney + dinosaurs = magic!

Or so it should've been. As it is, I wish they would turn Dinoland into extra parking place. This would be a major improvement. Especially aesthetically.

Dinosaur though is a cool ride. Gets my vote.

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
C) I'm ignoring that. When considering my favorite attraction I only consider it from when it starts to when it ends.
Oooooh. Could not disagree more. I think Nemo is a perfectly acceptable competitor here, but I think the capacity of an attraction (and thus how long it takes you to get in and what you do while you're waiting) is absolutely, 100% a very, very, very major part of the attraction itself. It's a HUGE part of the appeal of the Mansion and Pirates.

Mansion Butler

Original Poster
Also: I like Primevil Whirl. I won't stand in a long line for it, and it's not a must do, but I do have fun every time. Yeah Chester and Hester's is ugly (though very well themed if you actually pay attention, it's just a lame theme), but an ugly good attraction is better than an ugly sucky attraction.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Oooooh. Could not disagree more. I think Nemo is a perfectly acceptable competitor here, but I think the capacity of an attraction (and thus how long it takes you to get in and what you do while you're waiting) is absolutely, 100% a very, very, very major part of the attraction itself. It's a HUGE part of the appeal of the Mansion and Pirates.
I do, however, give Dinosaur credit for having a nice building to wait in, unlike Nemo. Still, I prefer Nemo :D... not that it matters... DINOSAUR wins this one easy.
Also: I like Primevil Whirl. I won't stand in a long line for it, and it's not a must do, but I do have fun every time. Yeah Chester and Hester's is ugly (though very well themed if you actually pay attention, it's just a lame theme), but an ugly good attraction is better than an ugly sucky attraction.
Amen! I thought I was alone in that opinion.

The Empress Lilly

Also: I like Primevil Whirl.
PW is a fun ride.

I have my reservations about Chester and Hester, about off-the-shelf-rides, and about the tackiness of it all. But there's no denying that in itself, PW is good fun.

Edit: But my local carnival has that same ride too. Without the irritating backstory and ugly themeing.

Matt and Kelly

Pretty easy choice for me as well...Dinosaur.

I was really surprised with Dinosaur the first time I rode it. I didn't think I was going to enjoy it as much as I did.

jhastings74

I'm biased, after working at Chester and Hester's, Dinorama, and Dinosaur...but that being said, I'd have to agree with two points: Nemo is the best attraction, but Dinosaur has the best theme and building.

(Honorable mention goes to the theming inside Chester and Hester's store...lots of little details if you know what they are and where to look...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom