Best Apps?

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Hi everyone. What is the best App for wait times in the parks? I've heard that the My Disney Experience App is often wrong. I was going to download the Lines App but was a little put off by the price. I do have the newest unofficial guide but I'm not sure what the discount it.
Also, my phone has a very limited amount of space- is the My Disney Experience App really necessary? Can't I just open the website in safari?
Thanks!

DVCPluto

In Jan, we used the MDE app to make our FP+ changes. I wouldn't want to rely on how the webpage works on safari via phone in the parks - that sounds like a nightmare. It barely loads on my mac.

Pre-MDE app, we used the undercover tourist app for wait times, and it was pretty accurate and free. Not sure how well it is updated now, since we haven't used it in a while. But, that's where I would start.

Tom

Beta Return
You'll want the MDE app for sure. Not for wait times, but for everything else. Uninstall something to make it fit.

Then, get Lines for wait times.

Rob562

The MDE app pulls its wait time info directly from the in-park system that displays the wait times at the entrances to the attractions. So the MDE app will always match those times.

Now, whether the time displayed at the attraction entrance is the *actual* time you'll spend waiting in the line is another matter entirely...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom