Best Apps For WDW

razza1987

Original Poster
I thought this would be an interesting discussion. The best apps you have downloaded about WDW or have used at WDW to make your time there better.

I have downloaded 2 so far that seem really good- WDW Lines and Kenny's Character Locator.

WDW Lines gives the times that Disney has posted for their rides in real time as well as estimated waiting times based on people who are sending in their timed que times. It also says the best times to go eg which park to avoid and which park to go to based on number of people in the park that day as well as example trip plans. For $11 it really is good value in my opinion.

Kenny's Character locator gives character locations for all of the characters you can find in the park. It is free but if you pay $2 it gets rid of the ads and gives a fuller version plus it downloads all the information to your phone so you don't have to access the data from inside the park.

What are some other apps you have downloaded? I want to see what other apps are out there lol

Hopper955

Great question. I would like to know what's the best app also. I'll be there in october and I am looking for something that will keep my day schedule of all events I have booked as well as my dinning reservations.

kucarachi

try undercover tourist, the official disney experience app, disney secrets or hidden mickey app, and this site has wdwmagic app...but i find once your at the park you almost never use it unless you are checking out wait times

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom