Beef rice alternative at Tokyo Dining?

horizons82

Original Poster
My wife and I are currently going through an "all things Japanese" phase and would really like to dine at Tokyo Dining in Epcot. We are local and go to the park often, and Japan is one of the few countries we haven't dined at yet.

However, my wife does not eat meat (she does eat fish), and I noticed that all of the sides of rice served with the entrees are listed as being a "beef rice".

Does anyone happen to have experience with a plain white rice as also being available or would we be able to perhaps ask for a different side during our dinner, or perhaps a regular white rice might be available?

Thanks!

belledream

You should definitely be able to request plain white rice. The beef rice is really just white rice with some sautéed beef sprinkled on top. Enjoy! Tokyo Dining is most delicious!

You should definitely be able to request plain white rice. The beef rice is really just white rice with some sautéed beef sprinkled on top. Enjoy! Tokyo Dining is most delicious!

Agreed. The can easily make plain rice and perhaps they can give you some sautéed veggies instead of beef on your rice if you ask.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Since they serve sushi, white rice is available. Just make that request when you order. BTW, the shrimp tempura is delicious and comes with an amazing noodle salad.

Klpalmer

I dined at Toyko dining the last week of oct 2014 and enjoyed white rice as part of my meal because the beef rice is not gluten free so they definitely do have it available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom