Bed Bug run ins?

Nikkila

Yuck. It is threads like these that make me itch even reading the title. I won't even bring the first bag in until I inspect the entire room, mattress and all and fumigate every surface with hospital grade cleaner. :-/ I refuse to use the blankets or comforters either, or pillows for that matter, anywhere we go. I need a motorhome!
That's what we are doing!!! We enjoy small trips through out the year to lots of places. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed.

popcenturylover

If I may expand on your suggestion, we use a website called bedbugregistry.com and while we have changed accommodations based on their results, we have never had problems at WDW.
Just found this website before our recent trip to Charleston, SC. Will be using on every future trip I take although, it's only good if people report problems.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Just found this website before our recent trip to Charleston, SC. Will be using on every future trip I take although, it's only good if people report problems.
Use TripAdvisor.com as well for hotel reviews and usually you will find something if anyone ever had bedbugs before or lots of bad reviews in general for any problems. Tons of reviews on there for most hotels in every city. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom