Beard?!

RyanH

Original Poster
Morning. We arrived from the UK yesterday and, inevitably are awake early.

A quick question. We are in the CBR. The room and resort are lovely, but I can't find a shaving point for my two (round) pin electric razor. I thought such points were universal, without the need for a special adaptor. Our UK/US adapters do not do the trick.

Any suggestions? Am I missing something obvious?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Not sure why your UK/US adaptor wouldn't work. North American plugs are all three-pronged plugs, of which two are flat prongs and the third is a round ground.

G00fyDad

The adapter should work as long as it is configured like these.

universal-to-na-grounded-plug-adapter__1-700x700.jpg
Universal-UK-EU-AU-plug-to-US-USA-AC-Travel-Power-Plug-Socket-Adapter-Converter.jpg

Not sure why your UK/US adaptor wouldn't work. North American plugs are all three-pronged plugs, of which two are flat prongs and the third is a round ground.

They do not all have a ground.

G00fyDad

They may sell the correct adapter in the giftshop. Otherwise hopefully you've rented a car like we do so you can go off property. You can find these at a lot of stores just outside of the property past Downtown Disney.

Matt_Black

I will never shame the beard while in WDW, because many of the characters have given me compliments on it. Jasmine in particular thought it was nice and not too *twisted*. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom