Beaches and Cream walk up availability.

Rutt

Original Poster
Hello all!
So we will be down between October 9- 14 and try as I might I can't seem to get a table for this restaurant. I was wondering if anyone knows what the walk up possibilities are for this restaurant since apparently it is booked to the hilt already :(

Is the Sink worth this aggravation?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Very small and very few tables so the likelyhood of a walkup if it's booked solid is mill to none. Just keep trying for a reservation and something should open up at some point even a day or 2 prior. :)

Rutt

Original Poster
Any other ice cream treat shops you might recommend in the area? Not necessarily WDW although that would be preferred.

ratherbeinwdw

Any other ice cream treat shops you might recommend in the area? Not necessarily WDW although that would be preferred.
B&C has a walk up window, but I don't think you can get the Kitchen Sink at the walk up. Ghirardelli in Disney Springs is very good. Before I became lactose intolerant, I would eat there every trip. Edy's in MK is also very good. They have Mickey's pants container that holds a lot. Not near the amount of the sink.

Simba's Mom

Hello all!
So we will be down between October 9- 14 and try as I might I can't seem to get a table for this restaurant. I was wondering if anyone knows what the walk up possibilities are for this restaurant since apparently it is booked to the hilt already :(

Is the Sink worth this aggravation?

We're going the following week, and I was really surprised that it was booked solid most days. However, as people suggested to me, keep looking. Cancellations happen. But for the Kitchen Sink it's worth it IMO for the big hoopla they make, dimming the lights-"A whole can of whipped cream!" Enjoy!

Electricsoup

We're going the following week, and I was really surprised that it was booked solid most days. However, as people suggested to me, keep looking. Cancellations happen. But for the Kitchen Sink it's worth it IMO for the big hoopla they make, dimming the lights-"A whole can of whipped cream!" Enjoy!
I checked availability every night I was there last week and nothing. That place and Ohana were crazy this trip, while others that are usually packed had empty tables.

Rutt

Original Poster
I checked availability every night I was there last week and nothing. That place and Ohana were crazy this trip, while others that are usually packed had empty tables.
It seems to be the same everywhere in October. I don't remember it being that busy at that time of year. We did manage to get Ohana (which was impressive in itself as there is 15 of us going to it) but I did not expect that BAC for 5 would be so hard. I did manage to find a reservation for BOG for 5 for the 12th, which nearly had me keeling over (we're not doing MK this time so of course BOG WOULD be available.)

sxeensweet

It seems to be the same everywhere in October. I don't remember it being that busy at that time of year. We did manage to get Ohana (which was impressive in itself as there is 15 of us going to it) but I did not expect that BAC for 5 would be so hard. I did manage to find a reservation for BOG for 5 for the 12th, which nearly had me keeling over (we're not doing MK this time so of course BOG WOULD be available.)

Beaches and Cream does not have tables that seat 5 only 4 so try to split up your party maybe and also it's very tiny in there with a very limited amount of tables so we often had a hard time booking in Oct-Dec time even though the parks are not as busy. Something usually always opens up though as it did for us eventually but we are only 2. :)

cleohunter

B&C has a walk up window, but I don't think you can get the Kitchen Sink at the walk up. Ghirardelli in Disney Springs is very good. Before I became lactose intolerant, I would eat there every trip. Edy's in MK is also very good. They have Mickey's pants container that holds a lot. Not near the amount of the sink.

We visited in December 2015 and they did serve the Kitchen Sink at the walk-up. The line was about 10 minute wait.

sxeensweet

We visited in December 2015 and they did serve the Kitchen Sink at the walk-up. The line was about 10 minute wait.
Yes the Mickey pants kitchen sink they do but they can't serve the huge actual original Kitchen Sink that feeds 4+ people with like 20+ scoops of ice cream and toppings etc because it's in a huge stainless steel sink! Lol That is only served inside. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom