Beach Club QS

candycake

Original Poster
We are looking at booking Beach Club but there seems to be very limited seating for quick service breakfast. Where is the best (indoor) place for QS food at BC and has anyone found any issues in finding space to eat?

Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Beach Club Marketplace is the only indoor QS. There is seating across the hall in the Solarium, a beautiful room to enjoy your breakfast!

You can also make a short walk to Yacht Club’s QS, The Market at Ale and Compass, which has tables inside the restaurant.

correcaminos

No issues finding a space to eat there that I've seen. I suspect a lot take it back to their room anyway. If you need more selections for food throughout the day I second the Ale & Compass Marketplace at Yacht Club

candycake

Original Poster
Thank you for your replies :)

Can drinks mugs be refilled at any time (including at night) or are there limited opening hours?

nickys

Premium Member
No issues finding a space to eat there that I've seen. I suspect a lot take it back to their room anyway. If you need more selections for food throughout the day I second the Ale & Compass Marketplace at Yacht Club

There's also the pool bar, which also has a drinks station.

Simba's Mom

Last time I was there, the menu had all changed and there weren't many options. For instance, the hand made chips were gone. And you couldn't even get the prepackaged gelato (does anyone remember years ago when they had the gelato in tubs you could get?) I found a MUCH better selection over at the new Ale and Compass Marketplace (I THINK that's the name) at the Yacht Club. It's fast food, mostly take out. As you walk into the Yacht Club, go down the hall to the LEFT. Great offerings there.

ChrisPMor

At the BC now and absolutely remember the full-on gelato. Was the fav or my kids.

Anyways, I definitely think the options at marketplace are limited. Nothing like Contemporary, GF, or AK. marketplace seems to just offer a couple things that hopefully appeal to most.

correcaminos

Last time I was there, the menu had all changed and there weren't many options. For instance, the hand made chips were gone. And you couldn't even get the prepackaged gelato (does anyone remember years ago when they had the gelato in tubs you could get?) I found a MUCH better selection over at the new Ale and Compass Marketplace (I THINK that's the name) at the Yacht Club. It's fast food, mostly take out. As you walk into the Yacht Club, go down the hall to the LEFT. Great offerings there.
I still miss the gelato. It makes me sad to look at what the BCM is now compared to what it was less than a decade ago *sigh*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom