Beach club or Boardwalk

The Crickets

Original Poster
We have been to Disney MANY times but never stayed @ BCVorBWV we may be going next Aug & need 2 studios...(family trip 4 adults 2 kids) any suggestions?????

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We stayed at the BWV in a 1bdr this past March, and had a great time! We own at SSR, and enjoy trying out the other resorts. Haven't tried BCV as of yet, but it's on the list. If you go BWV, I would opt for the Boardwalk view. We loved it!

Tinkerfan4ever

We are DVC members and our home is Boardwalk. We absolutely love it there. They have 'street' performers out on the boardwalk every night and my DDs (6&12) could sit and watch them for hours. I have yet to stay at the BC, but it is on our list. I have heard that Stormalong Bay (pool) is one of the best. Also... don't know how you feel about clowns but the BW has a clown slide and lots of people find it scary. We had no problems with it at all.

Both resorts are awesome in that you can walk to both EPCOT and Hollywood Studios!

DizneyPryncess

I've stayed at BW & BC, and my family prefers the BW. It's our favorite resort, it just feels like home to us. I love the Luna Pool, walking the Boardwalk at night, visiting the bakery in the morning for breakfast. There's just so much about this resort that I love! I don't think you can go wrong with either one though. :)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I haven't stayed at Boardwalk but I have stayed at the Beach Club and I would go with the Beach Club. The Beach Club has the best pool area on property, big slide (for kids & adults), a couple hot tubs, sand bottom pool, and a quasi lazy river. If you don't stay there you can't enjoy that. Plus the Beach Club is close to the Boardwalk so you can just walk over there to enjoy its atmosphere and importantly its bakery!

danpam1024

Stayed at both- we love BW- just the old timey feeling I guess. Our 1 BR villa was better at BW- excellent view, balcony. Can't go wrong with either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom