Beach Club - Full 2017 Tour in 4K

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I just finished editing and narrating a full tour of the Beach Club Resort. My Port Orleans Riverside tour was appreciated by many on this forum, so I thought I'd share this one here as well. Whether you are trying to make up your mind about where to stay, or whether you are simply rekindling memories of your favorite resort, I hope you enjoy this video!

Hello everyone! I just finished editing and narrating a full tour of the Beach Club Resort. My Port Orleans Riverside tour was appreciated by many on this forum, so I thought I'd share this one here as well. Whether you are trying to make up your mind about where to stay, or whether you are simply rekindling memories of your favorite resort, I hope you enjoy this video!

Loved this video! It makes me want to book my next stay at the Beach Club!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
This is a great video. You do a wonderful job showing the resort and your voice is calm. I will look for more of your videos.
Thank you very much! I am just about to post a Boardwalk tour, so look for that on this forum or on my channel. (ResortTV1 on Youtube)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
@nelsonj3 - I subscribed to your channel! Do you mind telling me what you use to edit your videos?

thanks - I enjoy your videos!!
Thanks for subscribing! For my videos, I shoot them on my iPhone 6s, and I edit them using either iMovie on the iPhone itself, or I also use Adobe Premiere Elements 15 for more complicated edits.

Tyaloo

Thanks for subscribing! For my videos, I shoot them on my iPhone 6s, and I edit them using either iMovie on the iPhone itself, or I also use Adobe Premiere Elements 15 for more complicated edits.

Thanks for sharing! It's so nice to watch good videos (not all shaky and windy)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom