Be our Guest questions?

mickeyfan1

Original Poster
Hoping somebody can answer a few questions for me about Be our Guest for breakfast. I was able to get a reservation for my party of 9. It says that you get a pastry basket per table. If my party being 9 people will they provide us additional baskets consider it only has eight pastries. Also any ideal about gluten free items at breakfast. I have a person in our party that has celiac disease. Thanks in advance for any info.

Jon81uk

Hoping somebody can answer a few questions for me about Be our Guest for breakfast. I was able to get a reservation for my party of 9. It says that you get a pastry basket per table. If my party being 9 people will they provide us additional baskets consider it only has eight pastries. Also any ideal about gluten free items at breakfast. I have a person in our party that has celiac disease. Thanks in advance for any info.

From reading reviews it appears you get one pastry plate for every four guests. So for nine you should get three plates I think.

JillC LI

Mention the gluten allergy when you make the reservation, or at the latest when you are seated, and they will be sure to accommodate!

steveford

I have just read that they are extending the trial breakfast, we are due to get to WDW after the doing the Transatlantic on the Magic from Barcelona. We have the quick service dining plan inc but can we use this for breakfast, we have used for lunch before now and is certainly the best value for that.

jgj123

I have just read that they are extending the trial breakfast, we are due to get to WDW after the doing the Transatlantic on the Magic from Barcelona. We have the quick service dining plan inc but can we use this for breakfast, we have used for lunch before now and is certainly the best value for that.
Breakfast is QS just like lunch

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom