Be Our Guest for adults??

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My husband was genuinely upset with me that we didn't see "Beast's Castle" at MK last time we were there (which is hilarious because he's not even a big Disney fan??) And he was also shocked that there's a whole restaurant haha. So I figured for our next trip I would make dinner reservations for Be Our Guest. Is it a character dining or no? I've read that it's not, but I've also read that Beast himself is there. My husband isn't really one for meeting characters (or being interrupted while he's eating, he's essentially a grumpy old man trapped in a 30 year old.) and I would rather do an actual meet and greet than a character dinner. So is it like other character dining where he comes to every table for a minute or two, or is it an optional thing to wait in line to meet him afterwards? I've also read that sometimes he's there and sometimes he isn't....basically I've gotten a bunch of mixed answers, lol. Any tips or reviews of BOG would be very much appreciated. :)

JIMINYCR

BOG has many grest things to view inside. Our favorite dining area is the West Wing. You can check out the various dining areas and see them all but I'd recommend the West Wing for your husband. When you check in for your dining at the entrance you then tell them youd prefer the WW. You may have to wait a bit longer but its worth the wait.

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
BOG has many grest things to view inside. Our favorite dining area is the West Wing. You can check out the various dining areas and see them all but I'd recommend the West Wing for your husband. When you check in for your dining at the entrance you then tell them youd prefer the WW. You may have to wait a bit longer but its worth the wait.

Cool! I already know I'll have a hard time deciding which room to pick because I have serious Disney FOMO, lol.

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Do lunch unless you want to meet The Beast the food is a better value. It's considered qs but you still need an ADR

Hmm I'll have to think about that. Our trip is a long way away so depending on what we do we might do that. Generally we try to do a TS meal at the end of the night before we head back to our resort for the night, but we also will be doing MVMCP so It all really depends.

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
FOMO is a term I'd never heard before, so I had to look it up. Learning is FUN!!!
Haha too funny! I didn't get it the first time I had heard it ether. And I really only experience it with a Disney. What I wouldn't give to be an AP and go every couple months, lol.

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
My personal favorite room is the Rose Gallery (not to be confused with the West Wing, which has the enchanted rose in it). It features a giant music box of Belle and the Beast dancing, plus several fun paintings of the characters.

Yeah, the name is a tad confusing, I probably would have thought the rose would be in there.

tractor tipper

Ate dinner there in Jan. with a party of nine. It was my sister-in-laws favorite meal of the trip. While we were there our host (Beast) walked through twice, right by our table. I found the food and service to be excellent. I think your husband will enjoy it.

Matt_Black

Here's a pic of me from my first visit in December 2012.

beourguest1.jpg

Megamazing

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Ate dinner there in Jan. with a party of nine. It was my sister-in-laws favorite meal of the trip. While we were there our host (Beast) walked through twice, right by our table. I found the food and service to be excellent. I think your husband will enjoy it.

Good to know. He gets much more into things like this than he is willing to admit, haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom