BCV Villa Stay

packfan79

Original Poster
Hi guys, just wanted to share my good news! We were originally booked in 2 Royal Rooms at POR for our upcoming trip, but through working with a DVC owner, we rented points to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at Beach Club! I am so excited! Not only do we get to stay at a Deluxe Epcot resort, which we didn't think would be possible with our budget, but we will all be in the same room instead of running the risk of our rooms being separated. This is really great as the party includes our children and our niece. Sorry, just had to share as I am so excited!! :D:D

JusticeDisney

Hi guys, just wanted to share my good news! We were originally booked in 2 Royal Rooms at POR for our upcoming trip, but through working with a DVC owner, we rented points to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at Beach Club! I am so excited! Not only do we get to stay at a Deluxe Epcot resort, which we didn't think would be possible with our budget, but we will all be in the same room instead of running the risk of our rooms being separated. This is really great as the party includes our children and our niece. Sorry, just had to share as I am so excited!! :D:D
Was just in BCV a couple weeks ago, specifically a 2-bedroom villa which was completely renovated. All I can tell you is - WOW! The place was absolutely gorgeous. At the end of our stay, my family was still raving about how nice the place was. I will bet you anything that you are going to LOVE it!

Oh, and Stormalong Bay? Yup, believe all the hype.

I hope you and your family have the best time!

packfan79

Original Poster
Was just in BCV a couple weeks ago, specifically a 2-bedroom villa which was completely renovated. All I can tell you is - WOW! The place was absolutely gorgeous. At the end of our stay, my family was still raving about how nice the place was. I will bet you anything that you are going to LOVE it!

Oh, and Stormalong Bay? Yup, believe all the hype.

I hope you and your family have the best time!

This is great to hear!! I'm even more excited now!

Glad to hear you and your family had a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom