Baylake Tower discounts in September

curry767

Original Poster
G'day All,

running the numbers on a 14 day WDW holiday in the first half of September 2015 and I trying to get my head around the best way to book.

Can anyone comment on whether discounts, be it dining plan or accommodation are usually offered for Baylake Tower in September?

Planning on 14 days in the world so trying to decide if a Annual Pass is the best way to go.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dave

curry767

Original Poster
Thanks for the link, that helps, but what I am really after is whether baylake tower is usually included in these discounts?

curry767

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies.

okay probably no discount on accommodation, but what are the chances of a dining plan being offered?

durangojim

Thanks for the replies.

okay probably no discount on accommodation, but what are the chances of a dining plan being offered?
Not sure, but make sure you run the numbers to make sure that the dining plan would really be saving you money. For us, a family of 4 (2A 2K) the room discount on a deluxe is a much better deal.

curry767

Original Poster
In an ideal world the room discount is my preference, but if no room discount is available then a dining plan is better than nothing.

My dilemma is whether I stay in the contemporary assuming I will more than likely get offered a 30% room discount or take a chance on the Baylake where there is a fair chance I won't get offered any discount. Baylake is number 1 choice for various reasons, but a 30% discount on accommodation next door can't be ignored.

ToTBellHop

The free dining deals have also excluded BLT. It is one of the newest resorts and books easily. I have not actually seen ANY discount of any sort on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom