1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Bay Lake Tower!

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by frontem1, Apr 26, 2012.

1. frontem1

frontem1 Member

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone has stayed at Bay Lake Tower? I am going with my girlfriend on May 14th and I wanted to see what people thought about it and can give me the goods and bads of the resort
    Thanks
    Any Dream Is Possible!
  2. DisneyFan1003

DisneyFan1003 Active Member

We stayed in a 1br villa last summer and really liked it....you can't beat the location. We had a lake view - almost dead center in the "horseshoe" overlooking the pool and lake. The pool is nice, nothing overly spectacular, but nice. You're definitely paying for the location...so make sure to take advantage of that!
  3. musicgirl4785

musicgirl4785 New Member

It's our home resort and we love it. Even if you don't have a MK view- it's still beautiful. Make sure you go up to the lounge to watch fire works!!!
  4. frontem1

frontem1 Member

Thanks Guys!
    This is our first time staying in this resort and i wanted to stay here bc it was in such a great location!
    We also have a lake view! We can't wait for it!
    I'll be sure to let you guys know how it was?
    One more thing, was it crowded when you stayed there bc in my mind In don't think that alot of people stay here, and was the pool area crowded when you guys went?