Battlefield 2

TheOneVader

I just played for like an hour tonight and sucked because it's been so long. It's a good thing my score per minute is so much higher than yours, so I don't have to worry about you catching up. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
TheOneVader said:
I just played for like an hour tonight and sucked because it's been so long. It's a good thing my score per minute is so much higher than yours, so I don't have to worry about you catching up. :lol:

Well then why don't you just keep not playing. ;)

I'm actually really proud of myself this week. I've earned A LOT of badges and awards, and should get plenty more tomorrow. Of course you've played a lot more than me, and it's harder for me to get most things as the guys I play with are some of the best (according to their EA global score). Which isn't that great as it's harder for me to get the awards/medals, but at the same time it works out perfectly because I'm learning from the best and the teamwork is better than anywhere I've ever seen!

We'll have to get a match going sometime, we haven't played each other in a long time!

wdwishes2005

I might try the download sometime soon, see if my comp can struggle along on the lowest graphic setting on the smallest map. if not I have a new computer coming within the next month with a radeon x series and 1 gig of memory, and an AMD processor with like 2.6 mhz that should be able to run it. Anyone have any bad experiences with buying vid cards off ebay?

---edit----

Downloading the demo. i give it a one in fifty chance of working on my comp with 256 ram, and a radeon 7000 pci card...... Oh well, theres always the next computer

---edit---
I dont feel like waiting 2 hours until it downloads, I guess i will just wait until i get my new computer.

wdwishes2005

Yeah, I will just wait until I get my new computer. I look forward to playing with you guys. I have played it before at a cybercafe and it was so incredibly fun and addicting. I love being the medic and shocking dead people.

TheOneVader

It can't wait until I make my new computer. I really didn't know how bad my graphics were until I played at CyberLAN Cafe, where they had high settings. Man, it looked nice... They also had Bawls there. :lol:

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
It's all about having the greatest video card. Of course to play BF2 you have to have a really good video card to start with.

wdwishes, can't wait to see (and kill) you on the battlefield! :goodnevil :lol:

wdwishes2005

TheOneVader said:
While the Video Card is the most important, RAM is, too. You need some place to store all of those high quality textures.

will a gig be enough?;) Although I am worried about the vid card, anyone buy them off ebay? I was going to try some bawls when i was there, but never got around to it. what does it taste like?

TheOneVader

A Gig might be enough, but 1.5GB would run even faster, and the fact it will extent you computer's life span.

Also, you need to go back and try some Bawls. It's really good. Kinda like fruity Sprite.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Just wanted to bump this to see who all is still playing this, and if we've got any new gamers here.

My server is playing core BF2 right now until 1.2 patch is released for SF.

[NESW] WDWScottieBoy

Server Info:
IP: 85.236.101.13
Port: 16971

Hope to shoot/knife you all soon! :lol: :wave:

wdwishes2005

Well, anyone up for a game today, or tommarrow? I will be gone wednesday through the 13th or 14th. Any server is fine. ( WDWScottieboy, I looked up your clan's server a few times and did not see you there.

TheOneVader

Make sure you're on a Ranked Server, as those are the only ones where your score will be recorded. Also, make sure you wait a while. Sometimes it takes a while for it to register. Also, I think NESW doesn't show up on the browser for some reason. You haev to enter the IP.

I should be able to play tomorrow. I should have my new kickass computer, too. Tongiht I'm at a LAN Party, so it's a no for tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom