Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders!

Matt_Black

Original Poster
Now, before you go, "Hey! Batman is Warner Brothers, and we talk about Disney here!", allow me to remind you that the original series aired on ABC (and, in fact, you can find a few bits of memorabilia in DHS), so I consider it fair game. Besides, it's too awesome not to share.

Anyway, a new full length direct-to-DVD animated feature is coming this fall, and it is done in the style of the 1966 Batman series. Here's the trailer.

prberk

I have read about this, and I really hope it takes off. The campy comic-book fun of the original was cool. Too bad it will not have a theatrical release first or TV event showing first.

But anyway, I think it is fun that they got Adam West (Batman), Burt Ward (Robin), and Julie Newmar (Cat Woman) to voice their characters again.

prberk

They actually showed it in theatres on October 10 for one night only, as a Fathom Event; but I missed it. Would have been fun. Look it up on Fandango for the event trailer, which itself is cool.

Matt_Black

Original Poster
And they've already announced a sequel for next year, where the Dynamic Duo will go against Two-Face...

... As voiced by William Shatner. Oh, what a time to be alive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom