• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by FutureCEO
I can't vote on the poll but my favorite is #5 Wilt Disney

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Woo-hoo!! That's so nice of you.

(It's a conspiracy to keep all the AOL users from voting for me, it is.) ;)

NowInc

Original Poster
All of you on AOL who cant vote..PM me with your vote choice and I will add your vote to the poll...ok? remember..I know if you have voted before so no funny stuff... ;)

djmatthews

How fab are all these banners? Well done guys, good luck to everyone. P.S. How did people get involved with the competition?

Wilt Dasney

djmatthews:

There was another thread on this forum that outlined all the rules and took submissions from folks for two weeks. It's closed now, but you can still find it there.

WDW/SFOG_freak

*cross snaps*
shoot, I got voted off the island :(

Eiather that or he didn't include my last entrys with text on them as my offical ones and not an unfinished version :brick:

:lol:

Oh well, I guess I'll try with the next banner contest to get mine in on time :lol: :eek: :lol: .

who to vote for?

NowInc.?:animwink:

:lookaroun

WDW/SFOG_freak

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, this is a toughy, I got it down to NowInc, Main Street USA, and Grizzly Hall.

I guess I will chew the back part of my mind and swallow it with relish.

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak
*cross snaps*
shoot, I got voted off the island :(

Eiather that or he didn't include my last entrys with text on them as my offical ones and not an unfinished version :brick:

You never submitted two complete versions in that thread. Your first entry didn't have all the required text.

NowInc

Original Poster
Some entires werent valid due to certain missing or wrong factors...and others just didnt "cut it"...dont kill the messenger..im not the one who decided...

Im not saying who i voted for..dont want to be accused of vote swaying... ;) (and no...i didnt vote for myself)

Steamboat_Kevin

I had to think about this for awhile but I ended up picking #14 (Grizzlyhall) because the Mickey gears remind me of my favorite WDW shop, Mousegears.
But Great Work Everyone! :sohappy: YAAAAY!
-Kevin

jmarc63

Originally posted by NowInc
Voting will end on Friday Aug 2nd at 11:59PM..giveing you all pleanty of time...

Good Luck Everyone!

NowInc is that eastern or central time????

I still cant decide

Goofette

Wow, it's getting really close with the votes. I just can't believe I won't be here this weekend to see what happens. :( Goodluck to everyone. I really enjoyed ALL of the entries. Thanks to everyone who participated and gave us all the opportunity to see the Banners you all Created.

Main Street USA

Weeeelllllllllllllllll, since the end of the contest is drawing near, and I believe the winner is going to be the person in the lead right now, I feel it's safe to talk about which ones I liked and other things without the danger of swaying votes.:)

First off, a great big thank you to those who voted for me! I realize after seeing it over and over that it didn't have much of a "Disney" feel to it, but more of a sleek design quality, which is more likely than not a bad thing for a Disney website.

Past that, I would also like to say that even though I didn't vote for Quentin Disney's banner, I do think it deserved to win. It HAS that Disney feel I referred to above, and also a great initial eye-catching appeal. So, congrats to her on a job very well done!

A few others also caught my eye and were in my top three, and possibly even #1 spot :lookaroun , were Wilson, Plutis, and Grizzly Hall. HOWEVER, I was shocked to see that another banner was excluded from the top 15, which may have even been my pick for number 1 had it been an option. DisneyCP2000 submitted the "pixie dust banner", as I call it;) , and it was damn good. So, even though yours didn't get in, I still want to say AWESOME banner!

I guess that about covers all I want to say.

GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!! Looking forward to the next contest! Whatever that may be..........................:lookaroun

Maria

It´s tie! I really liked Wilson´s banner and would like to see it on my screen! :lol:

Everybody did a great job! :sohappy:

It was a hard decision....

Congrats to all!! :sohappy: :king:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I went with Gizz's
..I liked the gears...very cool...nice touch.

DisneyCP2000's was very nice..had it made the final 15...he would of gotten my vote.

Now...my banner did not make the final 15...thats cool.... I wanted plain, simple, clean..and patriotic at the same time. I feel I achived that look... but I always know I can do better :) I wanted to add a simple animation...of...sparkles....it would of looked great...but the program I use does not support animated .gif...and I was getting frusted.

Great Job everyone!...Thanks for playing!....I cannot wait for the next contest!...Bring it on! ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom