Bands Brew and BBQ Survey

919Florida

Original Poster
So on Sunday I was asked to take a survey about Bands Brew and BBQ so I did and it was your general questions about what you like etc. But what caught my eye was the series of questions at the end. They said that have been putting ideas together for new specail events in the future and wanted to ask for our opinion on those events. Below is a list of their ideas. What do you think

Chocolate Festival: Who doesnt love chocolate. I can see some pretty neat ideas and displays in the park for this.

Seafood Festival: Not a fan of SeaFood but I know people love Seafood.

Summer Concert Series: I always love concerts in the parks and would love to see the Bayside Stage used more so this is a great idea. However how would they fit it in with Summer Nights?

Flower Festival: - SeaWorld's park has some amazing landscaping and the flowers are so beautiful. I would love to see what they could do with a Flower festival.

Food and Wine Festival: Im not big on food and wine festivals but they are soemthing fun to walk around and enjoy.

Its exciting to think of new and exciting events to come. What do you think of these events? What would you like to see added?

Nemo14

We've been to the wine and chocolate festival that Lakeridge Winery does in December - it's great fun. I'm not a seafood lover, and we're not down there in the summer, but I could see where those could be a lot of fun too. I'd love to know more about some of the flowers there at Seaworld - it's just an interesting variety of colors and "textures". As far as the Food and Wine thing goes, we've seen what the Epcot one has turned into, so we would not be remotely interested in that.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I think they should do Seafood and Summer concert series. Like bands brew and BBQ. Seafood would fit in with SW.
The flower festival makes me think of Epcot, so does the food and wine.
Chocolate festival i cant see at SW, but at Epcot, yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom