Bag or Backpack at Disney World?

For several years my DH has worn a fishing vest that he customized with WDW patches. It has many small and large pockets, including a big zippered pocket across the back. He can put our flat-folded ponchos in there, and most of the other pockets also have zippers or velcro tabs to secure items in them (various cards, camera, hand sanitizer, cell phone). He has received many comments and compliments on his Disneyfied vest. Contrary to popular opinion, I don't really care whether a beltbag is geeky :animwink: ...I just want to have my hands free and to be comfortable. I usually wear a small one, and can either put it around my waist or hang it over my shoulder.

PrincessBitty

My hubby carries all of our stuff in a regular size Jansport backback and we've never had problems with any of the rides. We are looking for a smaller bag for him to carry since we have figured out the bare necessities for the parks. Target has a great small slingback from Swiss Army.

marcriss

I recommend a backpack. I used an over the shoulder bag the last time and my arm was killing me at the end of the day (we have 2 kids so I wind up carrying more than I'd like). I just bought a small backpack for our December trip on ebay.

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Head to your nearest Louis Vuitton store and get a knapsack...kidding lol

I usually just use my small camcorder case. It holds camcorder,digi camera,and any credit cards,fast passes..etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom