Backstage Tours - Future World or World Showcase?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Planning on doing some of the backstage tours as part of a package on our October trip. We want to do Keys to the Kingdom and one from Epcot. Of the Epcot ones, Undiscovered Future World and Hidden Treasures of World Showcase are the frontrunners.

Any experience/comments would be welcome, also with UFW the cost is $10 less and it is an hour longer than HTWS? Anyone have any idea why? I can't see anything to justify this in the descriptions.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
ClemsonTigger said:
Planning on doing some of the backstage tours as part of a package on our October trip. We want to do Keys to the Kingdom and one from Epcot. Of the Epcot ones, Undiscovered Future World and Hidden Treasures of World Showcase are the frontrunners.

Any experience/comments would be welcome, also with UFW the cost is $10 less and it is an hour longer than HTWS? Anyone have any idea why? I can't see anything to justify this in the descriptions.

My wife and I have done most of the tours available except the Keys and Trains tours. So I can't tell you much on the Keys, but we did do The Backstage Magic, an the Mk section goes over alot of what Keys has, or so I'm told. So if that's true, it will be good.

As for the Epcot tours, we've done both of them, plus the one you did not say, Gardens of the World. We liked all three, but our favorite is the Gardens tour. My wife is a green thumb, and to me, I found it very interesting and fun. Hidden treasures was not as good as I had hoped, worth doing once, but we don't have any urges to do it again. It was to us a bit boring.

Undiscovered is a mixed bag as I think back upon it. It could have been worse, but the the guide we had was wonderful, very alive and animated. The kind of person that can make the mundane feel exciting, you know.

In my opinion, if you are intersted in the plants and gardening, you will love Gardening Around the World, otherwise, take the Undiscovered tour.

There is also a fourth tour call the Segway tour that you get to ride around WS on. We are doing this one this Oct when we return.

Also, the Undiscovered tour takes a break at The Land to alow you to eat, so this is why it's longer.

Do a search on the trip reports for the tours you are looking at, I know I've posted reports, and so have many others about the tours we've all taken.

Have fun!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom