Background process wait time?

Nghia

Original Poster
Hey guys my name is Nghia and just moved down here from upper east coast

Here's my story ..... Wells back in July I was offer a job as a rep at the call center. When I went to onboarding and was ask about my background I had disclose I was arrest in 2010 for a misdemeanor theft. They had call me the next day for the court papers and policed report . I had sent them the court papers but couldn't get the police report.

lets fast forward till now in September..I had call the background team and advised them the report won't be here till October 25 and they advised me they will process my paperwork for review. It's been a week since than

Does it look like I have a chance?

The Mom

Premium Member
Looks highly unlikely, IMO. There are many people with spotless records applying for jobs at WDW, and even if they are willing to overlook your misdemeanor, the job may not still be open because of your delay in getting the paperwork to them.

Nghia

Original Poster
Looks highly unlikely, IMO. There are many people with spotless records applying for jobs at WDW, and even if they are willing to overlook your misdemeanor, the job may not still be open because of your delay in getting the paperwork to them.
Yeah I was thinking the same for a bit but I was just thinking I had a chance due to them calling me and holding off my start date due to the paperwork. I am still working now but was hoping I had a shot at the job. I guess I'll give them a call because there's another class starting next week hopefully they will just give me an answer, I've been waiting 3 months already haha...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom