Background Check Process

RHatterSlade

Original Poster
Hello everyone! So I went through on-boarding and got an offer! I'm so happy to be starting. I'm just paranoid though because it's such an amazing opportunity and I don't want anything to mess it up. Point being, with the background check, how long does it take to process? I have my Traditions date later this month which I'm so excited about!!!! Do they call you when it clears or is it just out through the system and that's it? I don't have a criminal record at all. I am worried though because my credit isn't the best. I have heard it's not a huge deciding factor and they really don't look at it at all. I've just been freaking out because I did read one post from almost ten years ago where someone was denied a job based on poor credit and that would be devastating to me. So I've just been worrying about that.

AVGuy

I wasn't even aware that they checked credit. I can't imagine why that would be the case unless you're being hired for a salaried role with a P-Card. You won't get any notification when the background check "clears." You'll be fine. Welcome to the team. :) What's your new role?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom