1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Background Check Process

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by RHatterSlade, Apr 9, 2017.

1. RHatterSlade

RHatterSlade New Member

Hello everyone! So I went through on-boarding and got an offer! I'm so happy to be starting. I'm just paranoid though because it's such an amazing opportunity and I don't want anything to mess it up. Point being, with the background check, how long does it take to process? I have my Traditions date later this month which I'm so excited about!!!! Do they call you when it clears or is it just out through the system and that's it? I don't have a criminal record at all. I am worried though because my credit isn't the best. I have heard it's not a huge deciding factor and they really don't look at it at all. I've just been freaking out because I did read one post from almost ten years ago where someone was denied a job based on poor credit and that would be devastating to me. So I've just been worrying about that.

2. AVGuy

AVGuy Member

I wasn't even aware that they checked credit. I can't imagine why that would be the case unless you're being hired for a salaried role with a P-Card. You won't get any notification when the background check "clears." You'll be fine. Welcome to the team. :) What's your new role?

3. RHatterSlade

RHatterSlade New Member Original Poster

I'll be working at the Reservation Center!! Can't wait :)