Trip Report Back so soon? LIVE

I may have just finished my last TR (The Big Fat Liars Thanksgiving Report!) but our next trip is fast approaching so I'd better make a PTR! This will be another short, non-parks trip.

Background: Our dear friend S is getting married! The official engagement has been very short (and no, it's not a shotgun wedding before anyone chimes in :rolleyes:) so we had to make our plans quickly. S's fiance is in the military and is being transferred to Japan very soon so it was important for them to make things official before he leaves. She's an elementary school teacher so she will finish the school year before following him to live in Japan for the next three years. Since it was relatively short notice, they picked a holiday weekend so as many friends and family could attend as possible.

ANNNNNDDDD since it's a holiday weekend, of course we will do a little Disney while we're in Florida!!

Friday, February 17
Afternoon flight to JAX
Overnight with M's parents

Saturday, February 18
Late morning wedding and brunch
Celebrations! And packing!
Overnight with M's parents

Sunday, February 19
Drive to MCO
DME to CSR
Check in to CSR
Resort hopping
8:10 Dinner at Beaches and Cream
More resort hopping and maybe some fireworks viewing?
Overnight at CSR

Monday, February 20
10:15 Breakfast at Las Ventanas
DME to MCO
Afternoon flight to EWR

That's it for now. The Disney part, as you can see, will be very short, so instead of doing a full TR I'll probably do a live or semi-live trip while we're down there.

bee

Original Poster
IMG_0390.JPG

We're on the plane! The flight is COMPLETELY sold out so boarding is taking awhile. I don't understand why you fly SWA-which includes two checked bags-and still bring a ton of stuff in a big carry on bag on the plane. :rolleyes:

bee

Original Poster
IMG_0425.JPG
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG

Back on a plane! Next stop: Jacksonville.

I got some lunch for us at an Asian place in the food court. I asked for the tofu and the employee said, "It's vegetarian and very spicy." Perfect!

(It was definitely not what I would call "very spicy." It was more "flavorful with a slight kick of spice at the end." But we added some spicy mustard and it was perfect.)

Both flights have been full today. I guess that's what we get for traveling on a holiday weekend.

bee

Original Poster
We're in the car on the way down! Listening to WDW Radio #471 (top ten things to look forward to in 2017...even though it's been 2017 for over a month now, haha).
IMG_0613.JPG
IMG_0600.JPG

Frisky was very vocal and active this morning. She can always tell when we're leaving :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom