Babysitting Services - Kids Night Out

pezgirlroy

Original Poster
Hello all. We are going to WDW in January with our then 6 year old and 10 month old. This is a bit of a celebration of our 10 year anniversary. We have been thinking about going out one night just the two of us. We looked into the Kids Night Out babysitting service. Looks very good but expensive (which honestly in a sense I would want it to be). Does anyone have any experience with this?

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hello all. We are going to WDW in January with our then 6 year old and 10 month old. This is a bit of a celebration of our 10 year anniversary. We have been thinking about going out one night just the two of us. We looked into the Kids Night Out babysitting service. Looks very good but expensive (which honestly in a sense I would want it to be). Does anyone have any experience with this?

I do not directly have any experience as I have not used it myself. However, good friends of ours did use it and they said they would use it again. Their kids are used to staying with babysitters and have years of experience with staying with new sitters and people they did not know. I don't personally think it will work for us since Colin has only ever stayed with my cousin or my parents. He has never been left with anyone he has not met before. If you use them, please let us know what you think! And Happy Anniversary!

Weather_Lady

I'm afraid I have no experience with Kids Night Out either, but I've checked out their ratings and reviews (we considered using them on our last trip - even had the phone number programmed into my phone) and I would be comfortable hiring them, especially since you have at least one child who is old enough to interact with the sitter (e.g., "that's my brother's favorite blanket") and to give you an account (the six-year-old version, anyway!) of how things went.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom