Baby Album

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi guys! I just finished a baby album for a friend (she's paying me so it wasn't totally out of the goodness of my heart :D). This ones for a boy so I thought I'd share some pics:

IMG_4837001.jpg

IMG_4838002.jpg

IMG_4839003.jpg

IMG_4840004.jpg

IMG_4841005.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
adorable, Tammy! I really liked the colors you used. Boy-like, but not completely just blue. I even liked that you weren't afraid to use some flowers in your layouts even though it is a boy. You did a great job thinking up all of the "firsts", too, I never would have thought of all of those. Love it!

mouselvrmom

I love it, Tammy! Very boy friendly! I love how you used the same shades of paper all the way through. It really makes it blend seamlessly! :)

eagles

wow, that is really great. i love it. and i am going to be copying some of those layouts! you are such an inspiration! :wave:

stephdanielle

Wow, that looks really great! :sohappy: Like others have said, I love the papers and embellishments you've used...not just blue like you would expect for a baby boy album. I love the idea of using the same papers the whole way through, maybe I might try that with an album I'm working on. My boss is currently pregnant and I'm making her an album as a gift too, so this gives me some great ideas!! :)

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Thanks you guys! I'm glad it's done and I like it. I love albums with the same colors all the way through. I think it's great for a theme albums, and in some ways it actually makes it easier. No deciding which colors to use!:sohappy:

k.hunter30

My goodness Tammy! You are so great at creating these! I took a much different approach for the one I'm doing for my friend, but I can only hope it will turn out half as good as yours! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom