Awful new layout. Why change a familiar thing?

Allie_Marie

Agreed! I do not like the new format, I really like the old one better. I can't find anything now! Can anyone please help me and tell me where I can find the Trip Reports and where do I go to start a new blog topic?! I can not figure it out at all. Thanks for the help !!!

nepalostparks

Agreed! I do not like the new format, I really like the old one better. I can't find anything now! Can anyone please help me and tell me where I can find the Trip Reports and where do I go to start a new blog topic?! I can not figure it out at all. Thanks for the help !!!

We'd be happy to help with your questions! Please give yourself some time to adjust, the new layout is actually very user friendly.

You can find the trip report section directly here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/wdw-trip-reports.58/

Also, on the main forum page (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/) if you scroll down, it is the 4th option under the Walt Disney World group.

The blogs are no longer part of the site, as @wdwmagic posted they were not used by very many people.

Scuttle

I think it'll be better in the long run, but it sure is going to take a while to get use to it. Hopefully I can figure out how to post picture since I'm getting aerials this week.

fractal

I wasn't crazy about the new look until I changed the style to wider width. You can do that at the very bottom of the screen on left side.

Now I think it looks great!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Just the speed that the pages load makes the change totally worth while.

I guess Im just old school, but complaining about the changes to this site is about like going to someones house as a guest and complaining that they changed the color of their walls.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Looks great...took a couple o' minutes to get used to, but I'm loving it and it looks amazing on the Ipad and Iphone.

Thanks for all your hard work keeping this site in tip top shape and relevant Steve!
You're welcome! That is my aim, and thanks for appreciating it!

bubbles1812

Maybe, but the old format was blue and easier on the eyes. It reminded you more of WDW. This format looks very cheap and amateurish
So...you would rather have lag times/slow times/crashes than give up the blue? I mean you don't have to be a super fan of it but I have a hard time understanding why anyone would take a color over the slow lag times. Change it to the dimmed theme. It looks much better in that view.

Captain Chaos

I wasn't crazy about the new look until I changed the style to wider width. You can do that at the very bottom of the screen on left side.

Now I think it looks great!
Felt the same way at first. Plus, I didn't like the white, felt too bright. But the Liquid Dimmer works perfectly for me.

erstwo

I'm still getting used to it, but I still think this is the best looking WDW forum out there! Some will drive you nuts with all the ads, pop ups, etc. I finally just gave up on the rest and only come here. :D

I know NOTHING about computers and the 'interweb' (haha) so I just assumed from the beginning that the only reason to change everything up was to improve the site somehow.

Thanks for all your hard work Steve! Blue, white, pink, rainbow.... I don't care.....I love WDWmagic!

Maerj

I just signed on here a few minutes ago and was like "Uhhh whoa! What's this!?" A new forum? I'll have to explore this a bit more but I'm sure it will be fine for everyone.

There may be some complaints now, Steve, but I think that's just because people loved your site so much. Change takes some getting use to but I think in time people will get used to it and may even like it better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom