Avoiding Scousers

Souey

Original Poster
As a new member to this site I was wondering if anyone could advise me on how to avoid Scousers whilst visiting WDW. I really would like to keep my new camcorder without some thieving scouser like that Evertonian Lightbeer wipping it away whilst I'm enjoying the coasters.
Seriously though, are there lockers to put your valuables in at each ride or just at the entrance?

Souey

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Nope there arent lockers at each attraction - I generally take everything onboard with me.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Souey
As a new member to this site I was wondering if anyone could advise me on how to avoid Scousers whilst visiting WDW. I really would like to keep my new camcorder without some thieving scouser like that Evertonian Lightbeer wipping it away whilst I'm enjoying the coasters.
Seriously though, are there lockers to put your valuables in at each ride or just at the entrance?

Souey

At Disney its just at the entrance, universal I think is at the entrance and at IOA they have then scattered throughout the park. I just take the camera on the coaster. we did put the case strap under ur legs and it wont go anywhere. It was funny one time on ToT I put my camera bag on the floor with the strap around my leg and I was really wasnt thinking about it. But when we dropped the strap went staight up my leg and the camera was flying the air. Pretty funny I thought.

jay_london

Good new I have faxed details of the Lightbeer family's criminal records to WDW and the USA immigration control so we may be able to make wdw Lightbeer free soon, so your cameras will be safe.:D

Tramp

Souey

Exactly what kind of camcorder do you have and when and where will you be staying?

thankyou,
Scouser

Seano846

Souey

That must be some sort of a record, 2 posts and already making fun of Lightbeer;)

Malc

My suggestion is that you take the camcorder on the ride and shoot away - good for memories. But dont try it on the Rapids in Animal Kingdom!

Maria

Why don´t u put it on a back pack and use it on your chest? Your camera will be safe! How do the rest of the world do??

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by jay_london
Good new I have faxed details of the Lightbeer family's criminal records to WDW and the USA immigration control so we may be able to make wdw Lightbeer free soon, so your cameras will be safe.:D

True ,but his home wont be when he's on holiday;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 108

markymark

RIGHT THEN.

Firstly Souey, I myself refuse to accept any "dis" from a place where they so readily take Liverpool rejects.

Secondly, Lightbeer name the date and we'll do us some damage up in "Black born" (thats how they say it isn't it)

Thirdly, Paul - you appeared to have gone quite for some time.Was it that you refused to face the fact the Lightbeer and myself were right in predicting your demise in the premiership? Glad to have you back though, and thanx for the appology.

Fouthly(!) - erm well there isnt a fourth coz the first 3 were so great

Paul

Premiership

Hey Marky,

My friend Souey seems to have struck a nerve, anyhow enough of his so called contributions.
I've been working hard saving up my Dollars for this weekends first trip to WDW.
Any last minute words of wisdom?

Paul.

PS. At least we have won the Premiership!!!!

markymark

Yes my last words of wisdom would just be go have a great time and take the time to take in as much as you can, look and everything, listen to the music playing in the parks, and video as much as you can.

ps. Only because we helped you!
pps. There was life before the Premiership you know!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom