Rteetz

I don't know if anyone posted this but blockoutdates.disney.com have blocked Main Entrance Passes for Animal Kingdom only from May 20th to May 31st (the rest of the parks are open)

May 27 - 29, Employee Self Admission is also blocked.

I think it is pretty clear something is going on...
Plus the major press event from the 21-27th. They are opening this thing then or at least that is the current plan.

vic1southwales

I don't know if anyone posted this but blockoutdates.disney.com have blocked Main Entrance Passes for Animal Kingdom only from May 20th to May 31st (the rest of the parks are open)

May 27 - 29, Employee Self Admission is also blocked.

I think it is pretty clear something is going on...

Can you explain what 'main entrance pass' means please? :)
We are there may 17th to June 7th, and have a 3 week pass.

CaptainAmerica

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7drHiqr.gif

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Works for me... means the land will have (officially) been open for a little over two months by the time I go... hopefully plenty of time to get all the bugs worked out (and let the crowds dies down)... now the big question... spoil the surprises and watch all the videos as soon as they come out or wait in agony for two months before I go and see it for myself...

dmatt87

We are there from the 20th until the 26th - I'm praying hard for some soft openings. I was spending the day there on the 24th...

msteel

I notice that AK hours have mostly been extended to 9pm except that May 24 the park closes at 7:00. Possible media event that night?

flyerjab

We are now planning on trekking down for Memorial Day weekend to catch this. I have not experienced any other grand opening on property before other than some places in Disney Springs. This could prove to be a bit more.....exciting.

JoeCamel

We are now planning on trekking down for Memorial Day weekend to catch this. I have not experienced any other grand opening on property before other than some places in Disney Springs. This could prove to be a bit more.....exciting.

Or more boring if you don't like huge crowds and insane lines

rushtest4echo

There will be at least 100,000 people who have been to Pandora at AK and ridden the rides before Memorial Day, it'll just be so much more crowded for that "official" opening. All of this is contingent on them actually finishing everything on time though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom