AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Incomudro

debbie-downer.jpg

Perfect.
Half of the regular posters on these forums fit this.

RSoxNo1

Just looking at Fallon makes me upset. If there is one person on this planet that I can truly say makes me sick to see it would be him. I didn't care for Leno either, but I'd take him over Fallon ANY day.
Leno always got praised for his monologues, I found that 90% of his jokes were very predictable. Fallon isn't a standup, but he's a great variety show performer. Yes, his interviews are very safe, but his show is very well done.

G00fyDad

Leno always got praised for his monologues, I found that 90% of his jokes were very predictable. Fallon isn't a standup, but he's a great variety show performer. Yes, his interviews are very safe, but his show is very well done.

You need to read my comments about Fallon. The fact that he host the Tonight Show is nothing to me. It is him that I cannot stand. I don't care what he is doing. He's a useless waste of space.

BACK, to the topic at hand.... Anyone have recent photos of the progress at Avatarland?

twebber55

You need to read my comments about Fallon. The fact that he host the Tonight Show is nothing to me. It is him that I cannot stand. I don't care what he is doing. He's a useless waste of space.

BACK, to the topic at hand.... Anyone have recent photos of the progress at Avatarland?
last photo taken i believe was Feb 20 so its been about two weeks

xstech25

Ask someone now to sum up any episode of The Twilight Zone and you'd get a similar vague ramble that may or may not be accurate. Is Tower of Terror a bad ride?
My bold prediction for the Avatar expansion: there always be people crying on the internet about how bad of an idea it is and doesn't fit in with Disney, nobody cares, the movie is not popular, Disney doesn't know what their doing, etc. Meanwhile DAKs attendance will go way up, it will get good reviews, and Disney will rake in the $$$.

Wait...that's how it is anytime Disney does anything.

RSoxNo1

My bold prediction for the Avatar expansion: there always be people crying on the internet about how bad of an idea it is and doesn't fit in with Disney, nobody cares, the movie is not popular, Disney doesn't know what their doing, etc. Meanwhile DAKs attendance will go way up, it will get good reviews, and Disney will rake in the $$$.

Wait...that's how it is anytime Disney does anything.
I would expect at least an Everest level attendance boost (roughly a million guests). The issue may be where those guests come from. If they come from DHS and Epcot, that's a problem. I hope that it does and Disney puts the proper investment in all of the parks.

HauntedMansionFLA

I would expect at least an Everest level attendance boost (roughly a million guests). The issue may be where those guests come from. If they come from DHS and Epcot, that's a problem. I hope that it does and Disney puts the proper investment in all of the parks.
Yes, hopefully they redo DHS the right way with SW land and other attractions. EPCOT needs a billion dollar make over. It has all that room and potential to be special.

HauntedMansionFLA

I wish I could. Riding up it was just bigger than expected. Going up Expedition Everest I saw it a little better and those beams were high up. Kinda makes me anxious. I won't be coming here(animal kingdom) next year, but 2017 looks good for them.
A picture would be nice but thanks for sharing what you saw and opinion of the size of the project

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom